Phaedra Parks Responds to Mr. Chocolate Rumors Made by Kandi Burruss

Phaedra Parks Responds to Mr. Chocolate Rumors Made by Kandi Burruss

Phaedra Parks made it clear recently in an interview with Bravo’s “The Daily Dish” that she’s not going to let Kandi’s issues with her get under her skin.

And while Kandi is making some serious accusations, Phaedra clams she’s unbothered and she’s not understanding why Kandi is so angry.

During a recent appearance on “Dish Nation,” Phaedra says:

“I am in a good place, you know what I’m saying because I’m not angry, you know? I thought Ace completed her house, chile. Obviously without my name in her mouth, the house is empty.

“I was so unbothered.”

Phaedra Parks Stops By Dish Nation To Discuss Sundays Episode ?? #RHOA #PhaedraParks #PorshaWilliams #KandiBurruss #DishNation

A video posted by Real Housewives Of Atlanta ? (@realhousewivesatlanta) on

1. And What?

December 21, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I get Phaedra doesn’t care but Kandi deserves to be read properly.

• My 2 Cents

December 21, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Her being unbothered is a read in itself.

2. julyol1972

December 21, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Kandi said that sh-t about Mr. Chocolate in the confessional but didn’t say a word about him to Phaedra’s face at the table. Messy as Kandi’s a-s was that day, if he was real she would’ve thrown it in the mix at the table. I feel like she’s lying and just being vindictive….With her trout mouthed a-s!

3. Peachy

December 21, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Yeah this is how it is until the reunion. Phaedra will be ready.

December 21, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I’m glad Phaedra realizes Kandi and Mama Joyce are trying to use her for a storyline. It’s really obvious.

December 21, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Flawless shade.

6. WhatWhat

December 21, 2016 at 9:21 pm

The reunion is going to be so messy.

7. Like Wendy williams said. Janet Jackson need to shut down james debarge “Crack Head” and his no talent over weight ugly daughter lying on janet for Crack money. I think she is a crackhead too. Growing up hip-hop have nothing to do with her. Growing up broke and living with crackhead family is her. Stop using Janet to pay for your drug addiction habits and bills. TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT

8. Treasure8430

December 22, 2016 at 8:15 am

LMAO……….Kandi is soooo miserable she needs to get it thru her noodle noggin that she is a non MF’n factor in Phaedra’s life……you had you chance and you blew it…continue on

9. Twirl

December 22, 2016 at 4:59 pm

I’m just ready for the reunion!