Tami Roman Gives a Warning

Tami Roman Gives a Warning

Photo Credit: Instagram

When it comes to bedroom action, people have strong views one way or the another when the topic of couples having a “minaj” comes up.

While some believe it’s a healthy practice for a couple to partake in, some people feel the practice could only harm a relationship.

Tami Roman seems to think having a “minaj” is nothing but trouble.

December 27, 2016 at 2:52 pm

“You better get into it and let this sh*t marinate. I’m dropping pearls!” No you’re not.This is common sense for most people. People really blew her head up about those bonnet videos. Now she’s about to be out here giving life and relationship advice. Ugh.

2. Nessa

December 27, 2016 at 2:57 pm

She’s trying way too hard.

• dahlilarose

December 28, 2016 at 9:12 am

I can’t get into any advice from a 60 year old woman, still chasing women around trying to fight them!! She cannot give any advice on any topic!!!

December 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I agree with her. I don’t get the point of having a third person in the bedroom but to each its own.

December 27, 2016 at 3:14 pm

And some people are not into dating men half their age but Tami is doing it and it’s working for her. Different strokes for different folks. What may work for one couple may not work for another.

5. Treasure8430

December 27, 2016 at 3:16 pm

I like Tami and her Bonnet Chronicles they are hilarious and truthful. Anyway, she is dropping pearls and gems on some…who don’t know better, who lack common sense and self esteem/self respect…that follow

6. Bee

December 27, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Lmaooo the ending about the homing pigeons made me holler. Anyways, whatever floats your boat. Every relationship is different, some people are into thr–somes and some aren’t. Either way its up to you two.

7. Ms. Jackson

December 27, 2016 at 3:55 pm

It’s not easy finding good p–n, so I ain’t trying so share sh-t when I do. Lmao.

8. blackrose

December 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm

I agree with her. I leave the devil no room. Relationships are hard enough without inviting someone in. I dont like to share