Quantcast
Ciara Inks New Record Deal

Urban Belle Magazine

Ciara Inks New Record Deal

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ciara is expecting with her husband Russell Wilson but turns out, there’s even more good news for the R&B singer.

Apparently she’s inked a new record deal.

1. My Fave Ends Careers

January 28, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Lmao!

2. Chelly

January 28, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I don’t know if she needed a new deal if she’s going to keep being hard headed and not recording the right music. She should not be doing ballads. She was the queen of dace tracks when she first came out. It worked for her. Then she got out of her lane and started doing too many ballads. Then the flopping started.

January 28, 2017 at 3:25 pm

She’s still going to flop. If I were her, I’d put my focus on modeling. She’s a natural at it and a beautiful woman. She can always tour when she misses performing but committing to a new contract? Nah. No need.

4. Nessa

January 28, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I wish her the best.

5. Music Lover

January 28, 2017 at 4:16 pm

She has a right to keep trying to make her music career what she wants it to be. But she has to be smarter this time around. Song selection is something she needs to work on.

• I'm just gone say this

January 28, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I agree, I think she will do okay this go round. She will probably higher producers that are right for her.

6. Gabriella

January 28, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Happy for Ciara if she gets the right sound work with the right producers it could work.

7. D. Val

January 28, 2017 at 7:18 pm

I’m happy for her. On the fence as far as my support goes but, hopefully this works out.

8. julyol1972

January 29, 2017 at 1:15 am

Eh, I predict floppage, but she might prove me wrong.

9. the only 1 keepin it real on a c--n a-s planet lol

January 29, 2017 at 10:23 pm

see. females DO need a man/men to achieve success. it’s about time ppl stop lying sayin we dont lmao havin certain men backing females open doors. sh-t aint changed aint gon neva change it’s a law of nature…a bullsh-t a-s law but a real one so miss me with da lyin a-s bullshit, hateful b-tches.

10. Bee

January 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm

From the caption on her IG post it seems like she’s going back to the dance tracks. I hope so.