Comedian Corey Holcomb Drags Keke Palmer

Comedian Corey Holcomb Drags Keke Palmer

Photo Credit: Instagram

Keke Palmer has been getting praise and criticism for her change in image/fashion, but the actress claims the new her is just her attempt to be more genuine for her fans.

However, comedian Corey Holcomb thinks Keke really just lacks confidence.

1. Peachy

January 15, 2017 at 6:45 pm

This man is way too old to be talking about Keke in this way. Keke could be his daughter. How disgusting.

• Anonymous

January 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm

While I agree what he said was disgusting, Keke isn’t a child anymore. She’s 23 years old and Corey is just 48.

2. Gloria

January 15, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I’m not surprised he said this mess. This is how a lot of so called men talk about about women.

January 15, 2017 at 6:56 pm

This man is more immature than he claims Keke is. Every other word is b this, b that and he’s judging Keke like he looks like Denzel Washington. Whatever.

4. Lay Lay

January 15, 2017 at 7:25 pm

This was really mean.

5. Ms. Jackson

January 15, 2017 at 8:22 pm

This n-gga is trash.

January 16, 2017 at 9:10 am

If you take away all the derogatory stuff he said about Keke, he did speak some facts. Keke is acting like this now because she has low self esteem and she wants people to look at her like a s-x symbol. But the truth is she looked better when she wasn’t trying so hard. The thing is if a woman is really beautiful, that beauty and swag will exist no matter what she wears. I think Keke is cute but she’s not gorgeous to me. I honestly think she wants to be like Rihanna but she will never be able to pull it off because she’s not gorgeous. Cute but not gorgeous. I also feel the same way about Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, Kylie and Khloe. They aren’t ugly but they can’t get attention without globs of makeup and skimpy clothes. That’s not real beauty.

7. My 2 Cents

January 16, 2017 at 9:41 am

Chile…

8. The Truth

January 16, 2017 at 11:00 am

I guess he has no clue that Keke is the victim of s-xual abuse. I’m not always happy with her fashion and her behavior but I find his comments to be way out of line. He sounds very s-xist.

9. I'm off the fence now

January 16, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Corey Holcomb is a disgrace. He is always disrespecting women. Ain’t nobody lookin at his fat ugly a-s either.

10. Troll

January 16, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Sounds like this sorry excuse for a man has mommy issues.

11. Get Busy

January 16, 2017 at 1:35 pm

If you go to the male dominated blogs, you’ll see that a lot of “men” agree with the trash that came out of his mouth. The Misogyny/Misogynoir in the black community is terrible.

• Bee

January 16, 2017 at 4:22 pm

I am so tired of it too. Black men have so many opinions when it comes to policing black women’s bodies and s-xuality but when we are being abused and killed by black men suddenly they’re on mute and have no opinion.

12. Realness

January 16, 2017 at 1:41 pm

As The Truth already mentioned, we now know Keke is acting out because she’s a victim of s-xual abuse. It is very common for child stars who are also victims of abuse to act out in this way after they have dealt with years of trauma. Instead of dragging her, this Corey person should try to uplift her. She’s been through a lot and hate isn’t going to help her in any way. Yes, Keke tries way too hard to be someone I don’t believe she really is at the core, but it’s a lot deeper than most people realize.

13. Michelle

January 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Idiots will be idiots.

14. Pat

January 16, 2017 at 4:29 pm

He needs his a-s beat for this.

15. Viberantcity

January 17, 2017 at 7:07 am

I always thought she would stay on the more classy side, she actually looks more edgy that way, the way she is now brings a shock because she went for the typical look and even acting like it with always shaking her butt cheeks, chillen will scum bag rappers that put her in a negative light like the game,what he’s saying hurts like hell but true.she made herself a average bih, but she didn’t have to be and don’t have to be in my opinion she is gorgeous, she’s just trying to hard to do the hanna Montana thing.

16. Sheila Cosby

January 21, 2017 at 9:14 pm

He sounds like an old fool