Quantcast
Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Are Not Officially Divorced

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Are Not Officially Divorced

Photo Credit: Instagram

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Cynthia Bailey claimed that her divorce from Peter Thomas is now final.

However, her attorney tells the AJC that it isn’t official just yet.

1. I'm off the fence now

April 3, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Everybody lying but nobody calling Cynthia out about her lying? Kenya real quick to call Phaedra out but not Cynthia. The hypocrisy is real. Should be call the Real housewives of Hypocrisy.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2017 at 2:57 pm

They will deflect when you point this out though. LOL.

• julyol1972

April 3, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Court papers show that Cynthia actually filed last week after the reunion. But crater-faced, miserable a-s Kenya would never call that boring b-tch out.

2. And What?

April 3, 2017 at 2:43 pm

So I wonder if people will call Cynthia a fraud and liar the way they did Phaedra? Probably not.

April 3, 2017 at 2:46 pm

So Cynthia and Peter basically did the same thing Phaedra did but I’m sure no one will call them out about it.

April 3, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Ok but we all know Phaedra has told a lot more lies than Cynthia and Peter combined, right?

• Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Ah, there’s that deflection I knew was coming.

• I'm off the fence now

April 3, 2017 at 3:04 pm

So if you lie fewer times, you shouldn’t be called out?

• Seriously?

April 3, 2017 at 4:01 pm

*rolls eyes*

5. Nessa

April 3, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Watch…there will be no outrage about this either.

6. Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Now when it came out that Phaedra and Apollo were married, everyone including Kenya was quick to call her a fraud and a compulsive liar. Cynthia turns around and does the exact same thing, and there won’t be not one peep about it. It probably won’t even be brought up at the reunion.

• julyol1972

April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm

And we clearly heard Phaedra’s attorney tell her the divorce was final. She didn’t mislead Apollo, I’m putting all this on her divorce lawyer. Cynthia and Peter however was just a straight up fraud situation.

7. Seriously?

April 3, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I’m sure her and Peter lied for storyline reasons but because they aren’t Phaedra, they won’t get called out about it like I’m sure Phaedra did at the reunion. I completely agree that this season has been full of hypocrisy.

8. please, stop it

April 3, 2017 at 4:18 pm

RHOA is officially a joke.

9. Gloria

April 3, 2017 at 5:42 pm

What? Ok they really can’t say anything else about Phaedra then.

April 3, 2017 at 5:50 pm

A lot of lies have been told this season that’s for sure.

11. 404

April 3, 2017 at 5:57 pm

I’m laughing because Cynthia really did try to call Phaedra out last night on the episode about this but turns out she’s doing the exact same thing. These women are a trip.