Quantcast
Kenya Moore Reads Kim Zolciak for Filth

Urban Belle Magazine

Kenya Moore Reads Kim Zolciak for Filth

Apparently Kenya has more shade for Kim in her latest blog.

Here’s an excerpt:

Bravotv.com: What went through your mind when Kim came for you?
KM: I’d been very fond of Kim and always kept in touch with her and had been one of her biggest fans. I was shocked when she was so rude to me. After all, had she not felt superior to this group of girls and left, she would know that the “house war” between me and Sheree was not that serious. We all watched Kim trash Kandi’s house, right? She talked about her neighborhood, her broken gate, her banisters and went on and on and on about what was wrong with Kandi’s house. See where I’m going with this?

When she came for me, I had to first figure out if it was really Kim. Her own mother probably couldn’t pick her out of a line up now, so how could I be expected to? She kept making nasty comments about my appearance… This is the same woman who wants people to believe she hasn’t had any plastic surgery done to her face, but she can’t close her eyes when she blinks. Bitch, bye! No, I don’t want to be Kim. Yes, I would love to have children, but I’m not interested in having three baby daddies. I appreciate my genes and the fact that I have my original face and that I don’t age like sour milk. My body is my temple. I don’t smoke cigarettes or drink a bottle of wine a day. Thank God I have my own healthy hair and successful hair care line that promotes real hair growth. (Kenya Moore Hair Care in retail stores now!) At least we know my hair care line works. I don’t believe smearing cream on your face after a facelift is really a cure for wrinkles.

1. Chelly

April 13, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Cute but why didn’t she say all of this when Kim got her together at Sheree’s housewarming party? Did she need time to think of something more witty to say? It’s so weird how Kenya can only read like this in her blogs instead of real life and when she’s put on the spot.

2. Yeah I Said It!

April 13, 2017 at 1:30 pm

So who wrote this blog for Kenya? We all know the best she can do is call Kim duck lips and make fun of her rich husband’s unemployment. Even her Instagram clap back was weak but we’re supposed to believe she wrote this? LOL.

April 13, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Oh.

4. Peachy

April 13, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Kenya knew she needed to redeem herself because she knew most of the public feels like Kim won.

5. Honey

April 13, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I don’t care about either of them so they can drag each other everyday all day long and I don’t care.

6. Izzy

April 13, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I mean I guess.

April 13, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Sigh…

8. IJS

April 13, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Kenya is a trip. She can drag Kim all she wants but it doesn’t change the fact that she failed as an actress and had to resort to becoming a knockoff NeNe Leakes to pay her bills. Let’s not forget that as beautiful as she is, she still has to pay men to date her so she doesn’t lose her peach. She has totally morphed into a reality television caricature for a career and it’s sad considering the potential she had. When you compare her to Vanessa Williams, it’s a travesty.

9. And What?

April 13, 2017 at 3:31 pm

I won’t lie I definitely laughed.

April 13, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Kenya has the weirdest haters. Kim didn’t read Kenya and never can because Kenya is in a much better place than Kim will ever be.

11. julyol1972

April 13, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Soooo, we just gone act like Kenya still has her original a-s and t-ts? Oh okay. And 3 baby daddies still means Kim’s got 6 kids more kids than Kenya at the end of the day.

PS. Kenya loves Trump but doesn’t he have 3 baby mamas? Hypocrite!

12. Kimberly

April 13, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Does Kenya really want to go there about having multiple baby daddies though? Had she gone through with her sperm bank plan she wouldn’t have any idea who her baby daddy was. Her body is her temple, yet just like Kim, she’s had work done, and it doesn’t look good.

13. Im Sayin

April 13, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Kenya read her for filth at Sheree’s party as well. I don’t know why people are pretending otherwise.

14. Devil's Advocate

April 14, 2017 at 3:46 am

She loves to throw around the word mom/mother, but will become indignant as soon as anyone turns around and tells her about her own mother–or lack thereof. It’s only a low blow when discussing her own motherless situation.

I never liked Kim’s low key racist arse, but she clearly managed to make Kenya, self anointed “Queen of Class” but really trash!, stoop to another hypocritical low. She’s beyond exhausting.

15. Shady Bootz

April 14, 2017 at 10:17 am

I could of sworn she had cheek implants? Nevermind……