Tami Roman Throws a Little Shade at Brandi Maxiell and Malaysia Pargo

Tami Roman Throws a Little Shade at Brandi Maxiell and Malaysia Pargo

If you’ve been watching the current season of “Basketball Wives,” then you already know a lot of drama is going down between Brandi Maxiell and the OGs.

Tami Roman, Evelyn Lozada and Shaunie O’Neal have no interest in filming with her, and it’s not sitting well with Brandi or Malaysia.

When Brandi recently claimed on Twitter that the producers asked her and Malaysia to return because the OGs were boring, Evelyn then claimed they were brought back because the Metoyer sisters weren’t bringing it.

Brandi denied Evelyn’s claims and later threatened to attend the reunion just to expose her.

Tami hasn’t said much about the drama on social media, but a recent liked tweet pretty much sums up how she’s feeling.

The tweet reads:

#BasketballWives So LA folks want us to pretend that @TamiRoman did not save the franchise and their jobs these last 3 seasons?

Check out the screenshot below:

1. Elizabeth

June 15, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Nothing but the truth. Brandi and Malaysia need to have several seats. Especially Brandi. She’s more interesting on Twitter than the actual show.

• Realness

June 15, 2017 at 7:10 pm

She’s not even all that interesting on Twitter. She’s just a whiney brat who feels like being on this show is owed to her. I really hope this is her last season for real this time. I’d rather have Jenn and Royce back instead of Brandi and Malaysia.

June 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm

The thing is Malaysia and Brandi wouldn’t even have a platform today if it wasn’t for the Miami group. So to see them be so full of themselves is crazy. Especially for those of us who watched the originals.

June 15, 2017 at 7:03 pm

All I know is if Brandi comes back another season again, the golden girls are going to look real dumb.

4. Chelly

June 15, 2017 at 7:13 pm

I can’t believe Brandi is trying to spin this into her being the one carrying the show. The delusion is real with that one.

June 16, 2017 at 10:55 am

I used to like Brandi and Malaysia but I really can’t stand them now. Brandi is acting bratty and Malaysia is too full of herself. But I guess when you have people hyping you up on the internet, it’s hard to see the truth about yourself anymore. I’ve never really been a Tami fan but I agree her coming to LA is what kept the LA show from getting canceled. A lot of people were not trying to watch anymore when Draya said she wasn’t coming back. Tami is funny and polarizing. Brandi and Malaysia can’t even compare.