Quantcast
Shaunie O'Neal Confirms Who Won't Be Returning to BBW Next Season

Shaunie O’Neal Confirms Who Won’t Be Returning to BBW Next Season

We told you weeks ago that we heard BBW producers, including Shaunie O’Neal had some issues with Jackie’s behavior last season.

In particular, they didn’t appreciate the fact that Jackie threatened Evelyn’s life on multiple occasions and they felt her drinking had gotten out of control.

Her future on the show was so uncertain that Jackie even starting retweeting tweets urging VH1 not to hand her the pink slip.

However, Jackie got a lot of support on social media which put Evelyn and Shaunie in defense mode.

So it’s probably no surprise that Shaunie recently told Hip Hollywood that she wants Jackie back for another season:

“First of all, she’s Crazy Jackie and we need a crazy somebody.

“I really want Jackie to come back. I do. Is Jackie a lot of work? Yes. Does Jackie get on my last nerves sometimes, yes. But I love her. She’s as sweet as can be. She does not mean to be what you guys see. Is it 100 percent real? Yes. But I think so many years… I get it. That’s who she is. You just kind of love people at their level. I just want to see if we can kind of fix it and maybe fix it on the show. Maybe help her be better.”

Shaunie also addressed the fate of other cast members.

So who’s out according to Shaunie? Saniy’yah, Aja and Cristen Metoyer, Keonna and Brandi.

Who has an invitation to return? Tami Roman, Jennifer Williams, Hazel Renee and Bonnie-Jill Laflin.

And who is still a huge question mark? Malaysia Pargo.

Interestingly enough, she said not one word about Evelyn Lozada’s future.

Check out the video below:

September 1, 2017 at 12:09 pm

They tried to Royce Jackie but she had too much public support. And I’m sure it had to do with the fact that Evelyn is still very polarizing so most of her haters sided with Jackie, someone they barely cared about until recently. Oh well. It’s business I guess.

• J

September 25, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Shaunie is a bully. She pretends that she is cool with Jackie until Evelyn comes around.

September 1, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I think I’m done with BBW. It’s embarrassing to see someone as old as Jackie carry on the way she does. I actually think Baller Wives is more entertaining and what BBW always wanted to be anyway.

• Fashionista

September 1, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I think Baller Wives is better for the simple fact that these women are actually wives and actually know each other and have real drama.

September 1, 2017 at 12:17 pm

I wonder what this means for Evelyn. If they don’t even want to film together, one of them won’t be able to come back.

• J

September 25, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Exactly. Evelyn doesn’t have another gig and loves attention. Remember when Jackie says “Evelyn needs a moment” I believe she will return.

4. Ms. Jackson

September 1, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Damn Saniy’yah kissed Tami’s a-s on Instagram for nothing. Lmao!

• Ratchet Queen

September 1, 2017 at 3:58 pm

#DEAD

5. Honey

September 1, 2017 at 12:28 pm

With Tami being the only one cool with Jackie, I think they will bring Malaysia back.

6. Just Keeping It Real

September 1, 2017 at 12:53 pm

This show needs to be cancelled to be honest.

• Deedee

September 1, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Yes it does, it has run its course

7. deb

September 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm

they need Jackie to stay afloat for at least another season, if she cuts up again I don’t think anyone will be watching. who is she gonna fight with next season sine she’s cut everybody darn near. should have cut bonnie jill too she’s boring…… yes, baller wives is messy but entertaining….

8. Tasha

September 1, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Evelyn brought in a lot of ratings. So she’s probably coming back.

9. Jordan's Memory

September 1, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Maybe she is still deciding cuz she may be embarassed to come back since she broke up with her baby daddy after faking like she was trying to have a baby while she was already living apart from him.

September 1, 2017 at 3:54 pm

I may be in the minority but I just didn’t think this season was all that great. I don’t find Jackie’s antics entertaining or endearing, and I don’t know why so many single women are on a show called Basketball Wives. They need to revamp this show or cancel it. It’s basically just Bad Girls Club for 50 and 40 something year olds.

11. Peachy

September 1, 2017 at 4:08 pm

None of this surprises me except her not bringing up Evelyn.

12. blackrose

September 1, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Why Shaunie acting like she has a choice about who comes back.

• Anonymous

September 1, 2017 at 6:48 pm

lmao

September 1, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Shaunie ain’t stupid. After all the buzz, she’s going to make sure Jackie and Evelyn come back so they can drag out their beef even more.

14. P Hack

September 4, 2017 at 2:04 am

Love Jackie, Evelyn and the tall black chick cant remember her name and bonnie jill need to go,bring Brandiee,Malasia,Tammy,Jackie BACK and whomever else,new blood.

15. One Hunnid

September 4, 2017 at 8:39 am

If they kicked Jackie off I guarantee you that would humble her . Smh

16. Louise_1

September 26, 2017 at 4:21 am

Shaunie is the one who needs to go. She is so two faced and stirs the flame then acts all innocent. She gets on my nerves. Then Tammie runs around looking all plastic thinking she’s looking good.