Bambi Confirms Marriage to Lil Scrappy + Throws Some Shade at Erica Dixon

Bambi Confirms Marriage to Lil Scrappy + Throws Some Shade at Erica Dixon

Apparently “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” stars Lil Scrappy and Bambi are officially husband and wife.

While Bambi’s camp shot down the rumor several days ago, Bambi confirmed they got married recently in an interview with TV One’s talk show, “The Sister Circle.”

When Rashan Ali and Quad Webb-Lunceford asked her, Bambi said the following:

“Listen, I can’t even hide it anymore. I’m married. I’m happy. We were just trying to do something, on our own.

“It’s been a month. We actually weren’t trying to hide it. It’s just something that we were doing…just for us.”

Check out the clip below.

Looks like Bambi made have thrown a little shade at Erica Dixon too:

? I’m hated by every baby momma in the world bro ??‍♀️ #whatidotoyall ??‍♀️

A post shared by ✨The Bam✨ (@adizthebam) on

1. Shebish

October 13, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Excuse me if im wrong but i dont think anyone asked if they were married??

October 13, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Now didn’t she just say a few months ago Scrappy is broke and wouldn’t even help her pay to move out of the last house they rented in Atlanta? Good luck with that girl. And got the nerve to shade Erica who had enough sense not to marry Scrappy because she realized he would never really get his sh-t together.

3. Yeah I Said It!

October 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I guess Mona told them they needed to actually have a storyline next season. LOL.

4. Sheika

October 13, 2017 at 12:42 pm

If she’s so happy, why take the time to shade Erica? She should be really careful about taunting her man’s ex. We see how that worked out for Eniko. Just saying.

5. Xanthia

October 13, 2017 at 1:22 pm

This could end really badly given their track record. I hope they understand they can’t be breaking up every month like they did before. Divorce is no joke.

6. Blessed

October 13, 2017 at 4:09 pm

So we supposed to believe someone she shaded as broke could afford that rock?? And if that was supposed to be shade she should do her research and see that Erika had the ring and the proposal

7. Gabriella

October 14, 2017 at 8:37 am

Bambi has always been threatened by Erica she got exactly what she wanted married to Scrappy .But what this shows me it doesn’t matter if she is married she still views Erica as a threat and what does that say about her marriage to Scrappy smh.

October 14, 2017 at 3:21 pm

She finally got him to marry her but still pressed about Erica. Sad.