Quantcast
Watch: Wendy Williams Faints During Live Taping of Talk Show

Urban Belle Magazine

Watch: Wendy Williams Faints During Live Taping of Talk Show

Photo Credit: Youtube

Daytime talk queen Wendy Williams is trending on social media this morning, and it’s all because she had a heath scare during live taping of today’s show.

October 31, 2017 at 11:50 am

Glad she’s ok

2. Peachy

October 31, 2017 at 11:52 am

Some people think this was way more than passing out and being too hot in a costume. I hope she’s ok and this isn’t something much worse.

• Queen

October 31, 2017 at 11:59 am

She looked so terrified too like she knew it was much serious than she’s letting on. I don’t always agree with her on topics, but I want her to take care of herself. Our lives and health will always be more important than our careers.

3. Michelle

October 31, 2017 at 11:53 am

Wendy needs to go see a doctor ASAP. I don’t think that was fainting. The slurring of her words…man…go to the doctor now Wendy.

October 31, 2017 at 11:58 am

Did she have a stroke?

5. Viv

October 31, 2017 at 12:05 pm

That was scary.

6. Deja

October 31, 2017 at 12:05 pm

She reached for her head. That’s not a good sign.

7. Ms. Jackson

October 31, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Bullsh-t. If the costume made her too hot, why didn’t she take that sh-t off? I think something more serious happened and they are trying to cover it up. That’s fine but she needs to see a doctor ASAP. It looks like she had a mini stroke. And you don’t play around with that.

October 31, 2017 at 12:31 pm

That looked painful.

9. Barbee

October 31, 2017 at 12:44 pm

I can see why people think she had a stroke. Hopefully she went to a doctor to get looked at and will rest for the remainder of the day.

October 31, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I think she’s ok y’all. She was just in shock…she couldn’t believe she was fainting. Wendy has always been dramatic. I don’t think she has a stroke.

October 31, 2017 at 4:48 pm

When I tell you there are so many conspiracy theories about this…some are even saying she had too much coke. People are a damn hoot.

12. Lisa

October 31, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Horrific. I’m glad she’s doing better.

13. Bee

November 1, 2017 at 11:41 am

I mean I’m no doctor but that looked like more than just being overheated and dehydrated.

14. Deedee

November 2, 2017 at 2:21 am

Everyone is pretending that Wendy is not an actress. This fake fainting was sooo poorly illustrated it looked like a scene from a low budget movie. We know Wendy how bad you want people to stop talking sh-t about your low down man and to feel sympathy for you but to fake a faint gtfoh