NeNe Leakes & Sheree Whitfield's Beef Spills over onto Social Media

NeNe Leakes & Sheree Whitfield’s Beef Spills over onto Social Media

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Sheree Whitfield and NeNe Leakes are at odds because Sheree doesn’t appreciate that NeNe told Kandi Burruss that Sheree’s prison bae Tyrone Gilliams a “con artist.”

Now their feud has spilled over onto social media.

January 25, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Kim needs to stop trying to shade anyone’s looks. Her lips look ridiculous.

• Ratchet Queen

January 25, 2018 at 5:53 pm

LMBO!!!

2. Michelle

January 25, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Sheree is so disappointing. The way she keeps clinging onto Kim is nauseating.

• And What?

January 25, 2018 at 4:57 pm

I agree. I can’t really stand Sheree this season. I hate that she’s so Kim dependent now.

• Twirl

January 25, 2018 at 6:15 pm

The way Sheree kisses Kim’s butt constantly is so annoying!

January 25, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Nene always thinks someone should be fired when they call her a-s out. It’s getting old.

January 25, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Well I had hoped Sheree and NeNe would continue to be cool but I’ve should have known that wasn’t going to last long.

5. Viv

January 25, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Sheree has been so pathetic this season. She’s doing the absolute most for a jail bird. And the way she is glamorizing being with a man in prison in interviews is just embarrassing.

6. Ms. Jackson

January 25, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Sheree is on that bullsh-t. She’s too in that dude’s a-s to realize she ain’t got nothing but a dark skinned Apollo.

7. Veronica

January 25, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Yeah the reunion is going to be lit. Better than the whole season.

8. Ratchet Queen

January 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I just can’t take Sheree seriously anymore. And it’s hilarious that she thinks Kim is her real friend. She should know better by now.

9. deb

January 25, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Nene should have kept her mouth closed, when asked she should have directed them to Sheree but, as always trying to be in the know she talked to damn much & now she wants to back out of everything, she still makes me sick.

January 25, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Honestly, all of them have been boring this season. Eva is the one who is going to spice things up. We could have done without Kim coming back and Sheree does nothing but accept collect phone calls from her boo from prison. She’s not needed either. I hope they will do some major recasting next season.

11. MiamiBama

January 28, 2018 at 10:37 am

nene gets on my nerves. she is forever talking about the other girls and as soon as one of them stand up for themselves, then she wants to cry and whine about it. Nah, bihhh if you can’t take it don’t dish it. Then she love to say what she didn’t say, I’m always in shock like bih it’s recorded we all heard what you said.