Quantcast
RHOA Recap: Eva Exposes Will + Todd & Kandi Diss Porsha

Urban Belle Magazine

RHOA Recap: Eva Exposes Will + Todd & Kandi Diss Porsha

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Eva makes her debut the group and exposes Cynthia’s new boo Will.

And Kandi uses her Essence cover party to get even with Porsha, and gets some help from Todd.

Here’s a recap of “Tea is of the Essence.”

January 29, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Kandi is really getting on my last nerves this season. If you don’t like someone then leave them alone damn.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 29, 2018 at 2:24 pm

She can’t. Porsha is her storyline. LOL.

• Bee

January 29, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Basically.

2. WhatWhat

January 29, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Welp the season just got good. I’m here for Eva and the messiness she brings.

3. Nicole

January 29, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Yeah Kandi and Todd are really corny. I’m over them.

4. Im Sayin

January 29, 2018 at 2:17 pm

People need to remember that Porsha helped Phaedra slander Kandi. You can’t expect her to forget that one season later and be friends with her again. That’s not realistic.

• Guest

January 29, 2018 at 8:52 pm

She doesn’t have to be her friend but why include her if you and your ppl are going to be shady and rude? Are they just trying to bully the woman? Porsha has apologized and comes in a humble manner. It makes me dislike Kandi and give her the side eye.

January 29, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Kandi act like a porsha scorned lover. Bitterness will kill you.

January 29, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Nene is so jealous of Kenya’s friendship with Cynthia. It’s cringeworthy.

7. Tea

January 29, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Todd and Kandi are so pressed about Porsha!! I’m not going to invite someone to my party if I don’t like them. That’s so immature!!

8. ATL

January 30, 2018 at 9:55 am

I’m so done with Kandi. I can’t stand how stuck up she is now and how petty she’s being with Porsha.

9. Jordans Memoryt

January 30, 2018 at 10:15 am

Kenya betta watch out cuz my girl Eva bout to take her spot!!!! Finally the show is starting to get interesting now that Eve is on the scene.