K Michelle Has a Twitter Beef with Lyrica Anderson & A1 Bentley

K Michelle Has a Twitter Beef with Lyrica Anderson & A1 Bentley

Photo Credit: Instagram

We told you weeks ago that it was rumored that K. Michelle is returning to “Love and Hip Hop,” and now it appears she may have slipped up and confirmed that she’s actually filming for the Hollywood spinoff.

She revealed this piece of information when she got into it with Lyrica and A1 hours ago on Twitter.

February 2, 2018 at 9:27 am

K Michelle got dragged. Plus it’s so corny that every time she gets into it with a man she tries to call them gay. That is a weak a-s clap back. Why is she back on L&HH anyway? I thought she was soooo successful and rich from her restaurants ?

• BORNHI

August 1, 2018 at 3:16 pm

HE IS GAY WHY WOULD HE SIT UP HERE AND ARGUE WITH A WOMAN WHEN HE HAS A WOMAN THAT CAN CHECK HER STAY IN HIS LANE SO HE’S A B-TCH A-S P-SSY A-S N-GGA

2. Nessa

February 2, 2018 at 9:32 am

K Michelle tried the right ones this time. LOL!

• Queen

February 2, 2018 at 9:40 am

She really did.

• Jasmine

February 2, 2018 at 9:51 am

I had to clutch my pearls at those clap backs from Lyrica and A1. I think K needs to realize that she’s not the only one with a reckless mouth.

February 2, 2018 at 9:32 am

And already I can see the next season of LHHH is going to sh-t on this current one of LHHNY. I. AM. READY.

4. Viv

February 2, 2018 at 9:34 am

I thought K would come back and barely film like last time. I didn’t actually think she’d be out here beefing with people like she did in Atlanta. That’s regression.

5. 404

February 2, 2018 at 9:47 am

Her album flopped that bad? Well damn!

February 2, 2018 at 9:53 am

I know I’m messy but I would love to see Masika and K go at it next. That would be TV gold!

7. My 2 Cents

February 2, 2018 at 10:21 am

Why is K still playing this comeback game with Mona? She needs to stay away and focus on making money outside of nonsense. But she won’t do that because deep down inside she loves being in mess.

8. Ms. Jackson

February 2, 2018 at 10:26 am

They dragged the f-ck out of K. You would think K would be tired of this sh-t. Especially since she is always talking about she wants to just focus on her career and stay out of the bullsh-t. But here she is again, filming for a reality show she shouldn’t even be on and getting in some bullsh-t she don’t need to be in. That’s some sad sh-t. Cardi better pay attention. If she doesn’t stop her sh-t, she will have to go right on back like K. That’s why you learn how to stop being a reality star when you decide to be a music star. You can’t be both.

9. Oprah's Wig

February 2, 2018 at 10:42 am

Welp looks like LHHH will have yet another good season. I’m here for this.

February 2, 2018 at 11:57 am

K Michelle is so lame to me. She can’t get along with no damn body. She falls out with somebody every other day.

11. Porsha

February 2, 2018 at 12:53 pm

K is not needed on LHHH. It was dong just fine without her. So her pretentious and better than thou attitude towards Lyrica and A1 is annoying.

12. Tea

February 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Ok this makes me think the rumors about K being jealous about how much money Keyshia made last season are true. So I guess it’s also true she called Mona and demanded she be paid more because she’s thinks she’s more entertaining. And this right here is her trying to show Mona she made the right choice by bringing her back. Lol.

13. Michelle

February 2, 2018 at 2:43 pm

I’m curious about what caused all of this.

February 2, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Meanwhile, Mona is somewhere cackling. She knows the ratings will be high. These people need to smarten up and stop running back to this platform when the real world gets scary. K should be way past being on LHH.

15. Troll

February 2, 2018 at 6:53 pm

K. is so arrogant now but delusional at the same time. She has her nose in the air like her career mirrors Whitney’s career. So she thinks she can talk down to anyone and people aren’t going to say anything back because she has some fans. They are quick to get involved in her Twitter/IG beefs but they aren’t buying her albums. She needs to sit down somewhere and figure out how to change that. I wouldn’t be surprised if she came for Lyrica first. That’s just her personality.

February 2, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Lyrica doesn’t need to come for anybody’s plastic surgery. I’m just saying.