Quantcast
Kandi Burruss Reaches Settlement with Former Employee Johnnie Winston?

Urban Belle Magazine

Kandi Burruss Reaches Settlement with Former Employee Johnnie Winston?

Photo Credit: Instagram

On the previous season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Phaedra Parks wasn’t the only one Kandi Burruss was at war with.

She also had a former employee drag her to court, and they claimed that Kandi owes them unpaid wages.

Kandi denied the accusations but a new report claims she settled with the former employee, Johnnie Winston, recently.

1. Debra

February 7, 2018 at 5:18 pm

So Kandi and her crew lied.

• julyol1972

February 7, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Exactly! Phaedra was right to refer him to an Employment Attorney. That way the Kandi Koated Plantation couldn’t accuse her of trying to set Kandi up…..oh wait…..they did…..yet the truth still came out.

• Twirl

February 8, 2018 at 9:16 am

But Phaedra did try to set Kandi up and was fired for it. Did you forget how she slandered her with Porsha’s help? This one outcome doesn’t change the fact that Phaedra is a fraud who spends most of her time doing evil deeds even though she claims to be a Christian!

• Creola Jerome

December 29, 2018 at 6:53 am

A lot of people claim Christianity even these pastors and deacons and they still have flaws so just because she Christian that don’t mean she’s not going to have any flaws or shortcoming and I would love to see the proof that she’s a fraud she made up these lies we only heard it from Portia that said she said it from Phaedra she said the producers gave that to her so why have her back on her show if she’s the one who started this lie I think they would have taken her to court I don’t have any proof of what I believe either but my belief is that production screwed up and didn’t think that lie was going to be that effective or blow up that bad I’m sure there was Hush money involved and let everything die down and then bring this page her back it really doesn’t make any sense if she’s that awful of a person to bring her back around these ladies and some of them already hanging with her so I think some of them know what happens in the background especially with the scripted reality shows

2. julyol1972

February 7, 2018 at 5:19 pm

But yet she cuesed him out in public, on camera and swore he didn’t have a case. Some of y’all swear this woman is a Boss, but real bosses don’t act like that. Kandi is a millionaire in spite of herself.

• julyol1972

February 7, 2018 at 5:20 pm

*cussed*

February 7, 2018 at 5:20 pm

I def didn’t think Johnnie lied because Kandi has been accused of not paying people before. She doesn’t hide the fact that she’s cheap.

February 7, 2018 at 5:24 pm

I’m really not surprised. Not even a little bit. I’m glad he was vindicated. Kandi really tried to make it seem like he was slandering her when he just wanted the money he was owed.

February 7, 2018 at 5:44 pm

lmao damn

6. Fashionista

February 7, 2018 at 6:22 pm

I’m glad he got his money.

7. Jacqueline D Broussard

February 7, 2018 at 6:37 pm

See what happens when you think you a Pimp!!! I use to have respect for put not anymore.

8. Erica

February 7, 2018 at 6:58 pm

And yet, Kandi played victim like this man and Phaedra were trying to sabotage her.

9. Im Sayin

February 7, 2018 at 7:22 pm

Interesting. I wonder how much she gave him.

February 8, 2018 at 8:03 am

She had it sealed because she doesn’t want people to know the truth. She is not a great business woman. Great business is paying your employees.

11. deb

February 8, 2018 at 10:24 am

Wow, well I’m surprised. I hear she’s cheap but, shady as well, but slave labor for shame Kandi.

12. Get Busy

February 8, 2018 at 10:35 am

The truth always comes to light. Kandi needs to actually start acting like the business woman she claims to be. This is bad business.

13. Yeah I Said It!

February 8, 2018 at 2:11 pm

LOL. I knew he wasn’t lying. Especially when Kandi wasn’t paying the contractors who built OLG.