LHHNY Season 8 Episode 18 Reunion Part 2 Recap

LHHNY Recap: Juju Shuts Down Anais + Safaree & MariahLynn Get Put on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1

On the final part of the reunion for season eight of “Love and Hip Hop New York,” things got really interesting between Juju and Safaree.

Safaree has been open about his feelings for Juju, but he got put on blast by the producers for making out with MariahLynn in a hot tub in a deleted scene that was played for the cast.

This seemingly infuriated Juju, who then lashed out at Anais over her clash with Yandy.

Here’s a recap of “The Reunion Part 2.”

1. Ms. Jackson

March 13, 2018 at 12:18 pm

Juju was mad as f-ck. You can tell she does like Safaree but she doesn’t trust his a-s. He will do anything for a storyline and she knows that sh-t.

2. Valerie

March 13, 2018 at 12:22 pm

I had no idea Juju was feisty. But I guess you should never sleep on the ones who seem quiet.

• Lisa

March 13, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Never. The ones who don’t talk much junk are the ones who will knock you on your back.

March 13, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Juju is developing feelings for Safaree’s goody a-s. Eww.

4. CiCi

March 13, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Juju needs to stay single. I think Safaree loves camera time more than anything else.

• Gloria

March 13, 2018 at 1:25 pm

This. I mean he still uses Nicki for publicity and they’ve been broken up for years.

March 13, 2018 at 1:21 pm

I personally feel like Juju was doing too much. I like her and all but how are you in your feelings about Safaree’s clown a-s? Yes, I saw what he’s working with but that’s all he brings to the table. Then he has the nerve to be a cheater on top of that. Don’t do it girl. And it was corny for her to try to drag Anais just because she was mad about Safaree and MariahLynn.

6. shebish

March 13, 2018 at 2:23 pm

I question how serous Juju is at times. She was with Camron who is almost like Safaree

7. Gabriella

March 13, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I’m sorry I’m not here for Juju and Safaree. I just feel like Safaree isn’t on her level.

March 13, 2018 at 5:42 pm

JuJu has learned nothing from her waste of relationship with Cam if she is feeling Safaree.

March 13, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Besides his d-ck, what do women see in Safaree? Juju needs to remember she can do much better. But I have a feeling they are going to end up together.

10. Sheika

March 13, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I was wondering if anybody caught how fast Juju’s whole demeanor changed after that. She was heated.

March 13, 2018 at 7:52 pm

So Yandy looked up to a couple that was engaged damn near forever just to break up eventually? The got damn irony.