Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Estelita Stands Behind Her Racial Insults

‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Estelita Goes There

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s episode of LHHATL, the insults flew again between Estelita and Erica Mena against Just Brittany.

However, some viewers may have felt Estelita and Just Brittany crossed the line with their racial-based insults. Amidst this controversy, Estelita stands by her actions. Apparently, when you poke the bear, don’t be surprised “when the bear pokes back.”

1. Ms. Jackson

April 17, 2018 at 6:47 pm

If Mona doesn’t get this fake a-s, great value version of Joseline the f-ck out of here.For her to even type this bullsh-t when she’s on a platform black women made popping is bold as f-ck. I’m glad this sh-t is flopping this season.

April 17, 2018 at 6:47 pm

How do you not like black women but use our platforms to get a check?

April 17, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Girl bye. Even this situation here won’t make Estelita interesting. She’s still boring.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Exactly. Not even this “controversy” makes this chick interesting. LOL.

4. My 2 Cents

April 17, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Huh? Just bring Joseline back please. This girl does nothing for the show. There’s nothing interesting or original about her.

April 17, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Shawty was wrong to call her enchilada tho. Two wrongs don’t make a right but still.

April 17, 2018 at 7:07 pm

I just said on here this morning that I wouldn’t be surprised if she said something shady about black women and here we are. I honestly don’t even have to watch the rest of this season. She could have left it at her first comment and that would have been fine. But when you’re a woman of color accusing other people of pulling the race card, you’re beyond trash to me. So yeah, I guess I’ll just read the recaps from here on out. Let the Estelitas of the world support this trash.

• Realness

April 17, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Exactly.

7. Im Sayin

April 17, 2018 at 7:11 pm

I think Just Brittany was wrong to call her Enchilada. But my thing is why make these kind of comments? She feels like black women play the race card all the time? Really? How? If she has such a disdain for us, then maybe she shouldn’t be on a show that a black woman created.

8. anon anon

April 17, 2018 at 7:14 pm

This right here is the kind of stuff I reference when people try to pretend there’s some kind of solidarity between people of color. Anyway, just like Miami, people will complain but these kind of people won’t be punished. You only get fired if you come for the gay community.

9. Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I would love to know what Mona was smoking when she thought that this person could actually replace Joseline. LOL.

10. Realness

April 17, 2018 at 7:21 pm

This woman is ignorant. Does she not realize she’s not a white Latina? Racists don’t care for her type either. So she can chill out using their rhetoric.

11. Tasha

April 17, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Throw this whole show away.

April 17, 2018 at 7:27 pm

This bish looks like an Afro Latina to me. But she seems like the type that won’t ever acknowledge her African ancestry. She’ll cling on to J-Lo for dear life like they look the same. That’s why Amara is the bomb to me. She embraces her blackness and some people tell her she’s doing too much. Naw, she actually loves her African roots. That’s dope.

13. Lay Lay

April 17, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Estelita can’t even sing. That’s why she felt like she had to sleep with Stevie.

• deb

April 18, 2018 at 9:20 pm

She can’t sing, can’t dance has no stag presence, she needs to find another job cause as an entertainer she sucks. She’s a bobble-head.

14. Mila

April 17, 2018 at 10:06 pm

But we are all gonna ignore Brittany calling her enchilada?

• deb

April 18, 2018 at 9:22 pm

No, that wasn’t nice and not necessary, she wouldn’t like her to call her anything except Just Brittany.

April 17, 2018 at 10:48 pm

She tried it. I sided with her because Just Brittany called her Enchilada but she’s lame as h-ll for this card playing comment.

16. Morgan

April 18, 2018 at 8:00 am

Both of them are in the wrong on the episode… but she could’ve kept quiet and not posted anything… Btw where’s Joseline at h-ll I miss her. Joseline have been quiet since this show aired… normally a person not on the show usually make comments on the ratings going down or the show failing cause I’m not on it anymore…

17. Morgan

April 18, 2018 at 8:02 am

Btw black women don’t play the race card all the time… like seriously.