RHOP Season 3 Episode 1: You Gotta Make Millions to Owe Millions

RHOP Recap: Karen & Robyn Clash over Ray’s Tax Debt + Ashley Reunites with Michael

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the season three premiere of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Karen has a face off with Robyn over Ray’s tax debt.

This pushes her to the edge as she finds out Robyn has been discussing their private conversation with the rest of the group.

Ashley is all set to move back in with Michael. However, they have another blowup the night before over her mother.

Michael is tired of Ashley using his money to support her mother financially.

Here’s a recap of “You Gotta Make Millions to Owe Millions.”

April 2, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Okay I don’t think I like Monique. She is so new money! It’s annoying how she sits and brags all day about what her husband has.

• Hater

April 2, 2018 at 2:05 pm

She’s very annoying.

• 100

April 2, 2018 at 3:21 pm

I rolled my eyes when she shaded Karen as if she can’t end up in her shoes someday.

• Lay Lay

April 2, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Monique is the most annoying person on the show.

2. Kyla

April 2, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Ashley really can’t understand why Michael wants her to stop using his coins to take care of her mother? I think that’s a fair thing to ask for.

April 2, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Karen is such a liar.

April 2, 2018 at 2:43 pm

I still don’t get Juan and Robyn.

• Honey

April 2, 2018 at 5:03 pm

I don’t either. Are they back together or not?

April 2, 2018 at 2:57 pm

Why can’t Ashley support her mother with her own money? That way Michael won’t care and she can still provide for her mother? Problem solved.

6. Shayla

April 2, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Robyn needs to have several seats. She never liked anyone to talk about her and Juan’s money problems so why is she doing the most about Karen?

7. Morgan

April 2, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Karen look younger tho… I agree with Michael, Robyn stop you have a husband that doesn’t want too be there with you. Why you getting a bigger house tho. She be back in debts and the way she talk to Karen and laughing hell we all knew Karen was lying. Monique is so annoying

8. 404

April 2, 2018 at 10:24 pm

I’m definitely Team Michael when it comes to Ashley’s mother. She’s wrong, period. He didn’t sign up to provide for Ashley’s mother. Just Ashley.

9. Jordan's Memory

April 3, 2018 at 9:21 am

All Michael needs to do is cut his wife off or give her an allowance that would not afford her the luxury of taking care of her mother, I bet she will stop then. he doesn’t seem like the type that would just continue to let his wife run through his money without making some serious changes. Monique is annoying and Robyn is still clueless! This is a classic cheaper to keep her scenario. I’m sure he is cheating like crazy. If I was Robin I could never forget the words that came out of his mouth it was no trick editing, he said he would have BEEN GONE if it wasn’t for his children. Let that man go!!!!!! Karen reminds me of Sheree she would rather die than say she is broke. as long as that credit card say approved she will continue to buy and brag about what she has when its not even paid for. They both are living off of borrowed money. smdh

10. deb

April 4, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Karen is pitiful, ain’t no way that ole hag didn’t know about his tax issues, he says he told her & I’m sure he did. She is to busy thinking her stuff don’t stink and it does. Last season she talked trash about Charisse saying she’d better hope still be in her home after her divorce, she’s spoken ill about everyone’s situation & it’s nice to see her get her’s. If she & her husband had that many millions then he should have no problem paying the IRS.