Basketball Wives Season 7 Episode 2 Recap: Evelyn and Jennifer Get Messy

BBW Recap: Evelyn and Jennifer Get Real Messy With a Rumor About Cece

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s “Basketball Wives,” Evelyn and Jennifer decide to get real messy with Kristen, telling her about a devastating rumor regarding Cece.

This ultimately causes tension as word of it gets back to Cece and Malaysia. Tami also calls out Jennifer for stirring the pot between her and Evelyn.

Lastly, Jackie hangs out with her friend Ogom, who plays in a women’s professional football league.

Here’s the recap for “Episode 2.”

May 22, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Evelyn and Jen are trash.

May 22, 2018 at 3:58 pm

I cringed when Evelyn said Tami looks sick because I was thinking the same thing. I hope she’s ok.

• deb

May 24, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Yes, there’s something off about Tammie to me as well, I hope she’s not still doing surgery to stay fresh cause she doesn’t look good at all.

May 22, 2018 at 4:29 pm

I think I like the new girls this season.

4. Yeah I Said It!

May 22, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Tami is so bothered by Jenn and Evelyn being cool again. It’s hilarious. LOL.

5. Shady Bootz

May 22, 2018 at 7:20 pm

One thing Evelyn & Tami have in common is that they both peep how Shaunie play both sides of the fence. I must say Tami had me pissed the entire episode. I died when Reggie told Tami that Evelyn idolize her all because she told “1” joke meanwhile Tami go on comedy tours mentioning Evelyn name every chance she get. If anything Tami idolize Evelyn. Tami is a also a mess being real pressed about Evelyn & Jen’s reconciliation. I’m sure Jen ain’t lose no sleep last season before her and Evelyn reunited when she discovered Tami & Evelyn made up. Jen is still the same non confrontational chick because I would’ve cursed Tami ass out had she called me messy for repeating the comment she made about not saying hi to everybody. B-tch YOU was messy when you said it and you knew exactly what you was doing. Tami use to be my #1 favorite now I can hardly stomach her.

6. Just Sayn

May 22, 2018 at 7:25 pm

I’m kind of confused about some people that get on these reality shows and act surprised when they get approached with some messiness. Reality shows are about drama and conflict. If you’re not okay with that then don’t get on one.

7. JustBrowsing

May 24, 2018 at 1:36 pm

LOL!!! I’m laughing at Jen saying the men look like grandpa’s BUT ummmm does she not remember what her ex-husband looked like.