Evelyn Lozada Claps Back at Tami Roman's French Montana Shade

Evelyn Lozada Responds to Tami Roman’s French Montana Comments

Photo Credit: Instagram

Evelyn Lozada’s return to “Basketball Wives” hasn’t exactly been a high point for Tami Roman.

Although they tried to be cordial last season, it’s clear on the current season that they really aren’t fond of one another.

And now Evelyn is responding to some shade Tami threw her way on the season seven premiere.

May 18, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Tami still isn’t over the fact that Evelyn slept with her ex husband.

2. Jordan's Memory

May 18, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Shaunie is such a sh*t starter and they to stupid to see it. Smdh

May 18, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Hmm I think Evelyn’s joke was more playful and Tami’s was more below the belt. That’s how you know Tami has never really liked Evelyn despite ki-ki’ing with her in the past.

4. Nicole

May 18, 2018 at 7:38 pm

I mean Evelyn does have a point. Tami always throws the same kind of shade at Evelyn. It’s been years. Let it go sis.

5. Morgan

May 18, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Well Evelyn lies a lot… I watched her show on own. I’m like how u have a miscarriage supposedly in your bathroom. Come out the bathroom tell your daughter and continue entertaining her guess. I’m like Bihh u lying… I had 2 miscarriage your in pain yeah everybody is body different. But there’s no way in hell your not gonna want too go to the hospital. Then u lie about your relationship with your son father. I just see it’s a convenient your and French Montana just broken up and wanna remains friends. Hell we know Tami don’t like Evelyn but Shaunie starting it hell.

6. Glo C

May 19, 2018 at 10:55 am

Petty Betty’s! These 2 overgrown behind women need 2 just stop n grow the heck up. They both have adult daughters n should be ashamed of themselves. That wide’nose Shaunie is the devil in disguise…stoppit woman…just stoppit!

May 19, 2018 at 8:40 pm

One of the realest things Malaysia said was Tami and Evelyn are scared of each other. They were only cool last season because neither wanted smoke. Even now, they will exchange some words but that’s about it because they don’t really want to throw hands.

8. Ms.T10

May 21, 2018 at 11:58 am

I believe Tami has not gotten over the “non-factor” situation. Shaunie can be both of their friends, but she has to refuse to discuss one with the other but that doesn’t make for good tv. I don’t think Tam & Ev are scared of each other, but they are too grown to be fighting and realize that. You should be able to express yourself without fighting…period!