Is Phaedra Parks returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta? Not so fast.

Does Porsha & Phaedra’s Reunion Mean Phaedra is Returning to RHOA?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Porsha Williams caused quite the stir on Instagram recently after she posted a photo of herself partying with Phaedra Parks.

Many took to the comment section to accuse Porsha of being a fraud for rekindling their friendship.

Some even began to suspect that Phaedra could be returning to “Real Housewives of Atlanta” for season eleven.

Not so fast.

May 8, 2018 at 8:20 pm

They can’t bring Phaedra back because Kandi would have a fit.

2. julyol1972

May 8, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Kandi has no storyline so they might as well bring Phaedra back.

3. Twirl

May 8, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Oh please! If Bravo wanted Phaedra back, she’d go back, pay cut and all! She’s not fooling me!

May 8, 2018 at 8:40 pm

I won’t lie, I thought them back together meant Phaedra was filming. Oh well.

5. Ms. Jackson

May 8, 2018 at 8:46 pm

They need to stop bullsh-tting and bring Phae back. RHOA is boring now.

6. Jordan's Memory

May 9, 2018 at 8:18 am

I will take anybody back over wig and Sheree, even Phaedra although she lies a lot.

May 9, 2018 at 11:17 am

I would honestly stop watching the show if Phaedra came back. What she did to Kandi was evil and she lies about everything. How can you be on a reality show and completely lie about your reality? She needs to stay gone.

8. deb

May 9, 2018 at 3:19 pm

I don’t wanna see that ole forked tongue cow back. I never liked her fake tail anyway, glad she’s gone. They need to go back & finish cleaning house, they still left some trash…

9. Fashionista

May 9, 2018 at 8:53 pm

I prefer Phaedra over Marlo for sure.

10. Tracy

May 24, 2018 at 2:31 pm

I really hate Kandi! Also I cannot stand her Momma, Little Toad, or her who crew! She cannot sing and all her STANS are just as ghetto as she is! Phaedra Parks is very educated and I would watch RHOA again if she returns… until then, I am part of the BOYCOTT RHOA CLUB: Bring Phaedra Back! NeNe, Kandi are ghetto dumba-ses! Cynthia is Boring! Kenya is NOT married or pregnant! Porsha is STUPID! So that’s educated opinion. RHOA has turned into LHH! I’ll watch RHOP… at least all those women are college educated, except fake-a-s Monique the gold-digger!