Love and Hip Hop Hollywood K Michelle & Moniece Get Shady With Tea

Gossip

K. Michelle & Moniece Slaughter Throw a Little Shade

K Michelle

Photo Credit: Twitter

By: A.J. Niles

As we get closer to the announcement of the cast for the upcoming season of “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood,” more info about the season leaks.

This week, it’s been suspected that the explicit controversy surrounding LHHH star Teairra Mari was staged for a story line.

K. Michelle is this year’s high-profile addition to the LHHH cast, and she’s been beefing with co-stars Lyrica Anderson and A1.

K. Michelle is now accusing someone of allegedly faking a pregnancy.

May 19, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Umm neither one of them can talk though. K has had multiple plastic surgeries and Moniece is a fake lesbian for pay.

May 19, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Sigh…K. Michelle confuses me. So is she too good for the show or not? If so, she needs to stay away and stop returning every other season.

3. 404

May 19, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Are they talking about Lyrica or someone else?

• Babygirl

May 19, 2018 at 3:05 pm

I think it’s someone else. Moniece and Lyrica are cool now.

4. Lay Lay

May 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm

While I’m also annoyed by all thee fake storylines, neither one of the women can say anything because neither one of them are real. K had plenty of fake storylines on her spinoff and Moniece has had fake storylines on LHHH too.

5. Ms. Jackson

May 19, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Everyone has fake storylines on these shows. So they can cut the bullsh-t out.

6. Michelle

May 19, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Kimberly was literally on IG Live crying about how people weren’t there for her surgery. Well this may be why. When she’s not making music and running all those businesses she brags about, she’s being messy. And I can see now that’s never going to change no matter what she goes through. Sad.

7. Yeah I Said It!

May 19, 2018 at 8:50 pm

K. needs to figure out why she can’t stay away from reality shows when her career is supposed to be popping. LOL.

8. Guest

May 20, 2018 at 10:15 pm

I wouldn’t brag about my life being so full of drama that I’m not faking storylines. IMO it’s better to fake a storyline than have a bunch of real drama in my life. I’d rather have peace and fake it and pick up my check.