Quantcast
RHOP Season 3 Trailer: Gizelle Faces off With Sherman's Ex Wife

Watch: Gizelle Bryant Faces off with Sherman’s Ex Wife in RHOP Midseason Trailer

Photo Credit: Bravo

While season 3 of “Real Housewives of Potomac” has already been full of drama, the remainder of the season is bringing even more heat.

Bravo released the midseason trailer, and it’s safe to say that multiple relationships will be tested.

Especially Gizelle Bryant’s relationship with Sherman as Sherman’s ex-wife is introduced to the group.

May 25, 2018 at 2:49 pm

So much better than RHOA.

• Lay Lay

May 25, 2018 at 3:27 pm

It’s not even close now. RHOP and M2M > RHOA.

• Yeah I Said It!

May 25, 2018 at 4:12 pm

I have to agree and I never thought I would. LOL.

2. Nope

May 25, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Ashley’s comebacks be hurtful.

• Shayla

May 25, 2018 at 4:40 pm

And straight up disrespectful. But Karen knows her to get under her skin and it’s so hilarious.

May 25, 2018 at 3:25 pm

So Sherman’s wife is joining the show. I don’t know how to feel about that. And something is obviously going on with Karen and Ray.

May 25, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Monique tries too hard. Sis, you’re not as big of a deal as you think you are. That’s why your brother runs your fan page.

5. Pat

May 25, 2018 at 4:09 pm

If Sherman was single when he got with Gizelle, what’s his ex wife’s beef with Gizelle? She must be really thirsty to be on the show because there shouldn’t be a problem.

May 25, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Monique was so giddy to try to have yet another person go after Gizelle because Gizelle keeps her pressed. Everyone knows Gizelle and Karen run RHOP. But Monique wants to take Gizelle’s place. The issue with that is none of the girls will allow her to have Gizelle’s spot. So when she says that she’s a business woman, blah blah. That’s what she really means. She wants to be on top of the RHOP food chain. But she’s not liked enough by the other women enough for that to happen. Plus she hasn’t been around as long in the circle. I think Ashley is more savvy and understands you can’t hop in front of people two seasons in.

7. IJS

May 25, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Is Candiace finally realizing she can do better? I hope so.

May 26, 2018 at 1:31 pm

This season has been so good. Karen remains my favorite.

9. deb

May 27, 2018 at 9:17 am

I loathe & despise Karen……Yuck. Monique is slowly climbing on to that list too.