Queen Sugar Season 3 Episode 4 Recap: No Heaven in My Shadow

‘Queen Sugar’ Recap: Davis Reveals Another Secret + Darla Takes a Stand

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s “Queen Sugar,” lots of secrets were shared.

Firstly, Charley learns the Landry’s business moves will hurt someone close to her. Meanwhile, Aunt Vi struggles to accept Hollywood’s business proposition and Davis tells Micah another deep secret.

Lastly, Ralph Angel and Darla come face to face and Nova shares a secret with Remy.

Here’s the recap for, “No Heaven in My Shadow.”

June 14, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Davis is such a mess. I know Charley is going to snap when he tells her about that secret child.

June 14, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I’m not feeling Ralph Angel getting with the Asian chick next week. I may be in the minority but I want him with Darla.

3. Lisa

June 14, 2018 at 2:03 pm

I’m not here for Nova and Remy getting together. No ma’am. They better not even go there.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 14, 2018 at 2:43 pm

They are going there unfortunately. LOL.

• Ms. Jackson

June 14, 2018 at 2:59 pm

They would f-ck up Nova’s character if they did that. That’s some soap opera sh-t anyway. Bad writing.

4. Jasmine

June 14, 2018 at 2:05 pm

I love that Darla isn’t going to let Ralph shut her out anymore.

June 14, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Davis just cannot get it together. Each time I think it’s some growth with him, I regret being so naive later. Of course he has a secret kid. Why would he not? He’s such a dog. Anyway, Charley needs to give that doctor a shot. But I have a feeling she’s going to end up with Jacob smh.

6. Yeah I Said It!

June 14, 2018 at 2:46 pm

I can see from the preview for next week that I’m going to be really irritated. For one, Ralph Angel is moving on from Darla way too fast. He was just engaged a few weeks ago. Take a minute to reflect and be single dude. And I feel so bad for Micah. He really can’t catch a break between the craziness from both of his parents plus that terrible encounter with the cop. I hope he doesn’t have a breakdown.

7. Lauren

June 14, 2018 at 7:50 pm

I don’t want Nova with Remy. I don’t even think he’s over Charley.

8. anonymous

June 15, 2018 at 8:08 am

Don’t tell me yall are surprised Nova is about to creep with her sister’s ex boyfriend. Remember she was sleeping with a married man when the show first started. That’s why I roll my eyes at her when she tries to be the moral police with Charley and Darla. She’s a hypocrite and hides her messiness behind her activism. She’s such an annoying character.