Tami Roman IG Update: Tami Throws Shade on Royce's Birthday?

Tami Roman Wishes Royce Reed a Happy Birthday + Throws Some Shade?

Photo Credit: Instagram

The current season of “Basketball Wives” isn’t lacking in drama.

But a good chunk of the drama revolves around Tami Roman and Evelyn Lozada’s latest falling out.

Jennifer Williams has also lost good standing with Tami as she and Evelyn are now close friends again.

So it’s no surprise why some feel one of Tami’s recent Instagram posts may have been shade.

1. Ms. Jackson

June 25, 2018 at 11:53 am

Funny considering she treated Royce like sh-t on the show after she got cool with Evelyn and Shaunie.

• Twirl

June 25, 2018 at 1:54 pm

This! She really thinks everyone forgot!

2. Just Saying

June 25, 2018 at 11:58 am

Tami is so fake. The same thing she’s calling Jen out for she also did to Royce. She can fool everyone else but she is not fooling me. She is not real like she proclaims to be. And she’s definitely no better than Jen or Evelyn. They are all mean girls, always have been and always will be.

June 25, 2018 at 12:09 pm

You know she could have just left it at happy birthday. The fact that she used Royce’s birthday to throw shade just shows she hasn’t changed as much as she wants everyone to think. Tami is still a bitter, miserable and hateful chick. Getting more work and her own show hasn’t changed who she really is.

June 25, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Sigh…anyway, I’d love for Royce to come back to the show. I wonder why Shaunie hasn’t made that happen.

• Tiffani Young

August 14, 2019 at 10:12 pm

I want Royce back as well… I know I am sooo late but Happy Belated Birthday Royce and I hope you enjoyed your day.

June 25, 2018 at 12:22 pm

I’m trying to understand why Tami came back if she hates the show and the people on it so much. She’s a salty and bitter mess in every scene she’s been in. I usually enjoy her scenes but I don’t anymore. I understand she said she can’t quit because she needs the money, but maybe it’s time for her to plan her exit because it’s so obvious she hates being there now.

6. deb

June 25, 2018 at 1:12 pm

she flip flop to much for me, trying to be Jackie’s friend did me in with tami roman so she can go to wherever she wants, I doubt a new show will help her but good luck…

7. Twirl

June 25, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Tami is such a hypocrite!

8. MOE

June 26, 2018 at 9:44 am

Tammy Roman has been on television for years starting from different world,
    and you would think she be more clever in her roles. This basketball wives
    role does nothing for her It s obvious she has some talent but; the jealous
    insecure role need to be let go. She really doesn’t wear it well….