Tiny Harris and Floyd Mayweather Update: Tiny Calls out T.I.

Tiny Harris Discusses Past Relationship with Floyd Mayweather, Calls out T.I.

Tiny Harris and T.I. came close to divorcing.

Before T.I. was spotted getting too close to an actress backstage, the couple hit a rough patch over Tiny’s relationship with Floyd Mayweather.

T.I. was so bothered by their relationship that he ended up swinging on the undefeated professional boxer.

Then video was released of Tiny dancing on Floyd at one of Mariah Carey’s parties.

Tiny made an appearance on the revival of Kandi Burruss’ “Kandi Koated Nights (now on Bravo),” and she opened up about the past situation.

To put it short, she said she did not sleep with Floyd.

But it was nice to get attention from a man that she wasn’t getting from her own husband.

Check out the clip below.

June 29, 2018 at 3:27 pm

So Tiny can’t get attention from another man but TI can continue to stick his d-ck in whoever he pleases…

• Realness

June 29, 2018 at 3:48 pm

This. Tiny will keep being a doormat.

2. Lisa

June 29, 2018 at 3:40 pm

I’ll never understand why she stays with TI when it’s clear she isn’t even happy.

3. Im Sayin

June 29, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Kandi really is the ultimate hustler. I love it.

4. My 2 Cents

June 29, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Bye Tiny.

5. Yeah I Said It!

June 29, 2018 at 3:51 pm

LOL. Floyd and TI are one in the same. Tiny has terrible taste in men.

6. Troll

June 29, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Tiny stays with him because she has silly a-s women in her life telling her to stay and keep her family together. Not once do any of them sit TI down and tell him he can’t be a hoe and a husband. Nah, he’s just being a man they said.

7. Pat

June 29, 2018 at 4:13 pm

He wasn’t giving her attention so she had to get it somewhere else? You play these kind of games when you’re just dating someone. Not when you’re married. If her husband doesn’t want to give her what she needs or be faithful, he shouldn’t be her husband anymore.

8. Sad

June 29, 2018 at 10:29 pm

So cringeworthy.

June 29, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Was this before or after TI slept with the Greenleaf actress?

June 30, 2018 at 11:22 am

Some men, no matter how much you may love them, are just not marriage material. TI is not someone you make a husband. Tiny thought marriage would change him but that’s not how it works. I do hope someday she has enough courage to really leave him but it doesn’t look like she will ever do that.

11. Shayla

June 30, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Tip only got angry because he thought she had finally began to do him like he’s been doing her for years. Then when he realized she wasn’t, he went right back to cheating and not caring. Men are a trip.