LHHATL Season 7 Episode 17 Recap: LHHATL Reunion Pt. 1

LHHATL Reunion Recap: Spice & Tommie Almost Come to Blows + Stevie Clashes with Erica & Sean

Photo Credit: VH1

On part one of the reunion for season 7 of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” things once again got explosive between Tommie and Spice.

They almost came to blows.

Stevie J. almost had a scuffle of his own with Sean while arguing with Erica Mena.

Rasheeda unleashed her fury on Jasmine.

And Just Brittany was tag teamed yet again.

Here’s a recap of Season 7 Reunion, Pt. 1.

1. Kyla

July 10, 2018 at 11:36 am

I respect that Spice did not let Tommie scare her but I’m not liking how she only has a problem with Brittany because Erica, Estelita and Keely do. It’s like I want to like Spice but she’s such a follower!

2. Lisa

July 10, 2018 at 11:49 am

Erica Mena made this reunion horrible. Honestly, she’s a major reason the entire season sucked. What was Mona thinking? She cannot replace Joseline and neither can Tommie.

3. Honey

July 10, 2018 at 12:01 pm

The ganging up on Just Brittany irritates me. It’s just corny on so many levels. A lot of them are only going after her just because they see everyone else doing that. Her only legit beefs are with Estelita and Keely. Spice and Erica just jumped into it for storylines.

4. Nicole

July 10, 2018 at 12:17 pm

I don’t know how Tommie is trying to shade anyone’s music career. Spice actually had a decent one before LHHATL. Tommie is still trying to get on and might not ever because she’s drunk 20 hours out the day.

5. Nicole

July 10, 2018 at 1:31 pm

I was sickened by Rasheeda being more angry with Jasmine than Kirk. She’s ridiculous.

July 10, 2018 at 2:22 pm

I really don’t like how they made Erica and Stevie’s forced beef a main storyline towards the end. And this needs to be Erica’s only season in Atlanta.