Masika Kalysha Quits LHHH to head to WE tv's GUHHATL?

Gossip

Masika Quits LHHH for GUHHATL + Bow Wow Throws Some Shade

Photo Credit: Instagram

The supertrailer for season 5 for “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” did not feature Masika Kalysha.

Weeks before, her friend Misster Ray confirmed that she decided to leave the show.

It’s now being reported that Masika will be going to another show and network.

July 18, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Are they trying to change the theme of GUHHATL? Masika doesn’t fit and neither does Johnnie Blaze. I guess they are just trying to recreate Love & Hip Hop.

July 18, 2018 at 7:57 pm

It’s basically going to be an entirely different kind of show now. I’ll watch but last season was awful.

3. Yoshi

July 18, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Bow Wow needs to humble himself. None of the GUHH are even good.

July 18, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Mona’s ship is sinking. She needs to do something to shake things up.

5. Jordan's Memory

July 19, 2018 at 8:56 am

How is she going to be on a show that tells the story of kids now adults who grew up in the Hip hop Industry? Am I missing something? Who are these chicks parents?

6. Jordan's Memory

July 19, 2018 at 8:59 am

Oh and I forgot to say how happy I am NOT to see Reginae come back for another season. She is one of the most annoying people on the show!

July 19, 2018 at 12:32 pm

No Brandon? I guess they needed someone else with a messy a-s mouth and Masika fit the bill.

8. deb

July 19, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Why is she coming on, she serves no purpose I did not like her ever.

9. Dru

July 27, 2018 at 12:46 am

Good Bye and Good Riddens!!!! Masika and Bowwow will be at each others throats. Her annoying voice will not be missed I’m sure… Masika thinks she’s better than EVERYBODY! So I do not see this working out for her for too long. Just more show hopping for that check. I am team Alexis Sky. She is humble and sweet unlike Masika. And what about her is HipHop?????