Mendeecees Baby Mother Samantha Returns to LHHNY, Dating DJ Self?

Gossip

Mendeecees Harris’ Baby Mother Samantha Returning to LHHNY for Season 9?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rumors regarding the upcoming season for “Love and Hip Hop New York” are already running rampant.

We already told you that it’s been reported that Kimbella, Joe Budden and Cyn Santana are returning for season 9.

Now it’s being said that another familiar face is returning. And that’s Mendeecees Harris’ baby mama Samantha Wallace.

July 20, 2018 at 9:25 pm

If they don’t gtfoh with these fake relationships.

2. And What?

July 20, 2018 at 9:32 pm

I know Yandy is mad.

July 20, 2018 at 9:36 pm

I’m glad she’s back but I doubt this relationship is real. I’m not sure how next season will play out. The casting seems really…forced.

4. Peachy

July 20, 2018 at 9:42 pm

They should have brought Samantha and Erika back after that reunion blowup. Now I don’t know if people are even interested anymore.

July 21, 2018 at 7:19 pm

I’m not here for this because I’m still waiting on her to clock Yandy for having her jumped at the reunion. I don’t care about her fake relationship with Self. I want her to get in Yandy’s a-s for that slick sh-t she orchestrated.

6. Rachel

July 22, 2018 at 12:26 pm

I like Samantha. But I can already tell this season is going to be trash.

7. Dru

July 25, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Okay,If we get to see her crazy Mama….. I’m sure that she will try to use Yandy’s marriage for a story line. D.J Self cares only about HIMSELF, and he cheats! you see how fast Cardi got rid of him. And he’s been playing Mariahlynn and that fake contract for a minute. Fact is, we really don’t know if Yandy is truly married, think about it, when you get married the child support is on the couple as a whole….So we’ll see. Yandy is VERY smart, but boring.
    Also, As couple They remind me of Joe and Cyn Satana LAHH REBOUNDS. Mona is running out of people to be on the show so she’s going back to old faces, and moving them around from show to show. The worst was bringing back Erica Mena.