Moniece Slaughter and Princess Love Beef: Moniece Explains Scene in LHHH Season 5 Trailer

Moniece Slaughter Defends Trying to Attack a Pregnant Princess Love

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

The beef between Moniece Slaughter and Princess Love does not appear to be going away, anytime soon. And in the LHHH season 5 trailer, Moniece is shown trying to attack a pregnant Princess Love.

Now, Moniece is explaining her actions in the scene, blaming Princess for egging her on. She also wants an apology from Princess for starting their beef, talking about Moniece’s parenting skills.

July 3, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Moniece is never wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault. She can’t even compute why trying to assault a pregnant woman is wrong but hates when people shade her parenting. She can’t even see the irony in that.

• Uuggggggggghhhhhhh

July 3, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Who argues while pregnant tho… Princess put hersel and her baby at risk but we just gon ignore that fact

• Anonymous

July 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Who argues while pregnant? Plenty of pregnant women dealing with crazy hormones. Do they deserve to be assaulted while pregnant too? Something tells me if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Moniece pregnant and arguing, you would not be here for someone trying to assault her. But whatever. I get that you’re always going to be Team Moniece on here so have a great 4th. I’m out.

• Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

July 3, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Just like I see you’re going to make excuse for Princess while I’m stating the obvious! No pregnant women don’t start fights unless they’re trash like Princess! I don’t EVER remember starting mess carrying both my children sweetheart but carry on with the Moniece hate train. Make sure you enjoy your 4th boo. I know I will 😉

• Queen

July 3, 2018 at 7:07 pm

She never takes responsibility for anything. But why should she when so many people continue to make excuses for her?

2. 404

July 3, 2018 at 6:18 pm

Whatever Moniece.

3. Ms. Jackson

July 3, 2018 at 7:11 pm

Moniece is salty as sh-t Princess got pregnant after she swore up and down Princess couldn’t get pregnant because her God (lmao she really thinks God only exists to focus on her and only her) was punishing Princess for repeating what her own baby daddy said about her being a horrible a-s mother. She can keep seething with her crazy and delusional a-s.

4. Peachy

July 3, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Sorry, there’s no excuse for trying to beat up a pregnant woman. And from what I recall, Moniece called Princess’ child a demon seed first and she called Brandy’s baby ugly. This woman will trash a child in a heartbeat. She’s even made fun of black women with kinky hair. Made racist comments on Instagram. And always stays in some mess. So the audacity of her playing victim when all she ever does is put other people down in her spare time. She’s no victim. She’s nasty and gets what she puts out right back every single time, then plays victim. Princess is no saint, but she’s more tolerable than Moniece any day for me.

5. Barbee

July 3, 2018 at 7:53 pm

smh

July 3, 2018 at 9:08 pm

I don’t like this broad and never have. Didn’t Masika try to fight Alexis while she was pregnant too? Birds of a feather. And the people defending Moniece in those comments are ratchet dodo birds too. Between people blaming Evelyn for the Chad situation and people blaming Princess for this mess here…whew, child the ghetto. I need to take a break from the internet. My people, my people. A lot of us need therapy. We defend dysfunction way too much. I don’t give a damn what Princess said (and if we go by that video, Moniece actually said something first and Princess responded), running up on a pregnant woman makes you trash. Period. Be a real one and at least wait until she has the baby. Moniece is pure trash.

7. Yeah I Said It!

July 3, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Nope. She’s wrong. I’m glad most people dragged her for it too. This needs to be her last season. She’s mentally unstable and the show doesn’t need her anymore. Let her out her contract Mona. It’s time. LOL.

8. Bored At Work

July 3, 2018 at 9:15 pm

No rational and truly good human being would do something like this.

July 4, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Of course she sees nothing wrong with this. That would require growth and personal accountability on her part. She knows nothing about either. That’s why I chuckle when she says she’s outgrown Love & Hip Hop. No you really haven’t sis.

10. Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh

July 4, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Look at the Ghetto trash co-signing Princess in here tryna call people who calling out Princess Ghetto. Just because you dislike someone whom you don’t even know doesn’t make it right to give the other a pass for being mean and hurtful for years!!! Y’all are ridiculous. The 40+ judgmental black women in here really need to have several seats. Y’all love hating on the young black women. Just old tired and miserable.

July 4, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Eww Moniece is still on this show? I prefer Masika! At least her shade is funny. Moniece just seems miserable all the time. Yuck.