Tank Instagram Beefs with Tamar Braxton, Calls out Vince Herbert

Tamar Braxton & Tank Beef on Instagram, Tank Calls out Vince Herbert

Tamar Braxton is no stranger to social media beefs.

She’s had numerous beefs with K. Michelle. Laura Govan even considered suing Tamar after Tamar blasted her.

Now Tamar just had a nasty back and forth with Tank.

Days ago, she called out a band for skipping out on her performance.

She claimed hotel rooms and flights were booked for the band, but they never showed up.

Tank then decided to defend the band on his Instagram account.

He posted this video and wrote the following caption:

A post shared by Tank (@therealtank) on

@tamarbraxton i have the band and i’m not letting them go!..🤣🤣🤣. On some real sh*t though sis don’t attack these kids on social media. @Von_cocapt @jboohill @aj4rmduval @zamarworld are good guys and they’d never intentionally miss a gig period. If someone in your camp is telling you something different, which i know they are, it’s a lie. I’m not here to attack you on social media either just here to protect my guy’s professionalism and credibility on social media since they were attacked here..🤷🏽‍♂️
#RnBMoney #TheGeneral

Tamar was not having it. And it got personal really quickly.

Tank then clapped back but Tamar would get the last word.

July 8, 2018 at 11:58 am

Both are meesy queens.

July 8, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Tank shouldn’t have said anything and Tamar shouldn’t have responded.

3. Ms. Jackson

July 8, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I’m convinced this is another deal Vince f-cked up for Tamar. He’s a terrible manager and she needs to let his a-s go like Toni did.

4. Lay Lay

July 8, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Well that escalated quickly.

5. Gabriella

July 8, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Tank messy as hell for this.

6. Troll

July 8, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Social media is the devil.

7. Chris Watson

July 8, 2018 at 1:22 pm

That’s bad when a man call you nasty. Why would her crazy “uncontrollable”a-s even get into beef with a man. Didn’t she do this with T.I? Whatever Vince is, he’s a WEAK A-S, HALF-A-S man to sit back and allow this. Hell his man-card sh-t so loose that another man feel comfortable talking sh-t to Tamar. I bet they wouldn’t dare come at Bey. But than again she carries herself like a lady that demands respect from people in general.

8. Desia Tate

July 8, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Tamar GROW UP! Go back to school and learn how to spell. This looks so bad for your character as a black woman and mother! You have done this with T.I and Chris Brown. Furthermore, I have no respect for Vince. You are the mother of his child AND still his wife, how dare him sit back and allow you to be in the lions den with no protection. COWARD! The clip I saw of your performance was TERRIBLE. you’re tired and out of shape. Any time you have to do all that talking and pulling people up on stage is nothing more than “time wasting.” You’re exhausted…Girl Bye.

NOW TANK…. You’re a black man but I have no respect for you. Why would you even get involved in some girl drama. Tamar is ALWAYS having tantrums, why feed her hunger? So now I will not buy or listen to anymore of your music and as much as I LOVED the song “When We,” now after what Tamar has said, it doesn’t have the same effect. DONE WITH IT!

9. My 2 Cents

July 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Mess. This isn’t a good look for either of them but Tank definitely started it.