Junior from Black Ink Calls out Charmaine on Twitter with Jamaica Footage

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Junior Calls out Charmaine + She Backtracks

Photo Credit: VH1

Last night’s episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago” was a wild one.

Everyone headed to Jamaica to witness Phor’s major performance.

However, a brawl between Loyal Ink and the new 9Mag went down before the rap performance could even happen.

Charmaine blasted Junior in an interview and accused him of hitting Reese during filming.

But fans of the show are calling foul now that the footage is out and they don’t believe Junior assaulted Reese.

So now Charmaine may be ready to backtrack.

August 9, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Charmaine has been such a disappointment this season. Lily disrespected her multiple times and had no remorse. Why is she trying to make Junior look bad for Lily?

2. Gloria

August 9, 2018 at 7:16 pm

He didn’t pull her hair either. What is Charmaine’s problem? How did she go from wanting Lily fired to being the ringleader in defaming Junior?

August 9, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Sigh…she really has a hard time just saying she was wrong. I used to respect Charmaine. But I can’t get with this. They are really lying on Junior and he doesn’t deserve that when they are doing the most to defend Lily when she started all of this.

August 9, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Someone needs to start a petition and have Lily kicked off the show. It’s been a sh-t show since she’s been on it.

5. And What?

August 9, 2018 at 7:27 pm

A simple I was wrong and I apologize would have worked.

6. Gabriella

August 9, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Charmaine is pathetic just go ahead and admit you were wrong. I didn’t see him pull her hair. They did Junior so dirty and once again nobody calls out Lily for her actions she is the one that started this whole brawl. I think I’m done with Black Ink Chi the stupidity is just too much they would rather sacrifice this man on account of Lily and because they so mad with anybody who has anything to do with Ryan.

7. Shebish

August 9, 2018 at 7:38 pm

No one is going to mention Jr punching Ryan?

8. Ms. Jackson

August 9, 2018 at 7:45 pm

“Multiple other accounts as well” means Reese and Lily’s lying a-ses. Even Don didn’t see that sh-t. He just went off of what Reese said and then put Junior in a headlock. They should all feel dumb as f-ck.

August 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Junior hit Ryan by accident with his arm. It was a sloppy punch that wasn’t long enough to hit the security guard he was trying to get. Ryan has been joking about it on Twitter.

10. Fanny

August 9, 2018 at 7:50 pm

They must be trying to make Lily the new Sky or Donna because there’s no other reason why producers haven’t checked her yet. She literally gets away with everything. And I don’t see why because truth be told, she’s nowhere as interesting or likable as Sky and Donna. And Reese needs to go. She’s been there for two minutes and she’s already terrible. She should have never put her hands on Adriana. That was not her battle. Trying to jump her was wack. I’m glad Adriana two pieced her.

11. Hater

August 9, 2018 at 8:01 pm

You can tell she didn’t even want to tweet this. She was just going to sit there and say nothing but too many people have been calling her, Lily and Reese out so she had to say something. I’m interested to see what these episodes are going to show. Junior says he was redeemed on the upcoming episodes and Lily is already saying he got good editing. I guess that’s the go to when the tapes show you lied. I also think Charmaine lied about him being fired. Something tells me he wasn’t. But he just may quit the show after all of this.

12. King Bey

August 9, 2018 at 8:06 pm

They all need to publicly apologize to Junior because accusing him of hitting a woman is a serious thing to accuse someone of. That ruins reputations. If they don’t, he has a right to sue every singe one of them. I hope he has a good lawyer because I can see Lily and Reese are refusing to admit the truth.

13. Yeah I Said It!

August 9, 2018 at 8:49 pm

It’s disturbing how badly they want Junior to be guilty for this. Even when she sees the episode and knows for certain that he didn’t hit her, now she’s lying and saying he pulled her hair when we can all clearly see that was his girlfriend who did that. You can’t make this stuff up.

• Shug

August 11, 2018 at 10:15 pm

I dont disagree about the Reese situation, but it’d disturbing how out of control he was during and after the brawl. Idk if somethin happened off camera or if he just had some built up aggression but he was trippin trying to fight security. Fighting each other is bad enough, but trying to fight the ppl that protect u on the show is somethin different. Didnt he get fired after?

14. Guest

August 9, 2018 at 10:32 pm

The whole show is trash.. grown ppl acting like monkeys in the streets. Straight shenanigans and nonsense. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

August 10, 2018 at 5:26 pm

He deserves an apology but he’s not going to get one from anyone. That’s so messed up.