RHOP Cast Season 4 News: Candiace Dillard Returns for Another Season

Candiace Dillard Returning for Season 4 of RHOP?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Fans of “Real Housewives of Potomac” have been divided about newbie Candiace Dillard.

You will find that there are many who love and adore her feisty clap backs.

Then there are some viewers who feel she’s too immature for the show.

Now that season 4 has already began filming, will Candiace be returning?

August 8, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Why?

• deb

August 8, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Exactly, why? Cause she’s having a wedding, who cares I’ve never watched any of the housewives weddings so, I can truly miss this one.

2. Lisa

August 8, 2018 at 7:47 pm

I guess it makes sense. Bravo would want to have the cameras there for her wedding. And the scenario for potential messiness afterwards may be worth keeping her around for them.

3. Lalah

August 8, 2018 at 7:48 pm

I’m pretty sure her quick and lethal clapbacks to Ashley at the reunion are why she got another season.

4. Nicole

August 8, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Really? She seems so out of place to me.

5. Gabriella

August 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Big mistake she brought nothing to the show she just doesn’t fit and its so obvious. What is wrong with Bravo smh.

August 8, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Bravo is trying to bring in younger viewers. The same ones who watch Love & Hip Hop. That’s why they have Porsha, Ashley and now Candiace. They are young, feisty and keep up drama. Monique can also be added to that list after the season she just had. Now RHOP will be balanced. The older and more seasoned ladies: Karen, Charrisse, Gizelle and the younger: Ashley, Monique and Candiace with Robyn in the middle which means she can be the bridge between both groups (which she kind of is with the exception of Monique).

7. Yeah I Said It!

August 8, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Who asked for this? LOL.

August 8, 2018 at 8:27 pm

I’m actually happy she’s coming back. Candiace can READ honey. And it’s about time someone put Ashley in her place because Karen is too classy to go all the way in like I want her to.

9. Jordan's Memory

August 9, 2018 at 8:00 am

Please telling someone to go suck a d*ck is not a clap back, any southeast hoodrat can say that. She needs to call Phaedra and get a lesson on clap backs. The poor child cried the entire season because they called her a Princess! That child is too weak to be on that show. She needs to be the daughter of a housewife. I still say her mom is a better fit because she looks bitter and messy as h*ll! and she is successful. I had no idea she was married, she seems like she was still holding a torch for her cheating ex-husband.

• deb

August 9, 2018 at 11:31 am

Thank you, I thought her go suck line was weak too, Ashley should have told her she would as soon s she got home. Candice bores me to no end she is to childish

10. King Bey

August 9, 2018 at 10:49 am

I knew they were going to bring Candiace back. She has a mouth on her. Bravo loves that.

11. blackrose

August 9, 2018 at 6:51 pm

she grew on me. if ashley can be on there why cant she?

August 9, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Y’all don’t like Candiace? I love her! She’s the realest on the show and she truly doesn’t come for people unless they try her first. I also love how loyal she is to Karen. Give her a chance. I think more people will like her next season. Especially since she will only be beefing with Ashley (who most don’t like). She’s literally cool with everyone else.