RHOP Season 3 Episode 20: Ashley Drops a Bomb

RHOP Recap: Ashley Drops a Major Bomb + Charrisse & Monique Won’t Be Friends Again

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the final part of the reunion for season 3 of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Ashley dropped a bomb.

She actually confirmed some very sad new. However, her update on Sheila lifts everyone’s spirits.

Gizelle and Monique face-off about who wanted to bring Kyndall on the show first.

Charrisse and Monique come to terms about the future of their strained friendship.

And Ray and Karen take on Michael.

Here’s a recap of “Reunion Part 2.”

August 20, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Sad to hear about Ashley but I hope she understands that a baby won’t make her marriage better. If they have cracks now, they won’t disappear when a baby is in the picture.

2. Honey

August 20, 2018 at 1:01 pm

This season was good. Much better than RHOA.

3. Chelly

August 20, 2018 at 1:14 pm

So the rumors about Ashley being pregnant were true. I’m just shocked Michael actually ended up coming around. He was adamant about not having kids with her. It was embarrassing to watch.

August 20, 2018 at 1:28 pm

I think I would actually like Monique if she owned the shady stuff she does. But she never does and that is what makes her so unlikable to me. She is really trying to flip the script and say Gizelle is bothered by her but it’s really the other way around. She filmed with Kyndall to go at Gizelle and spends a lot of time on social media discussing her. I won’t even get into how sad and pathetic it is that her brother runs her fan page.

• Yeah I Said It!

August 20, 2018 at 1:43 pm

The fan page thing is hilarious. I don’t know how you can be so arrogant when a relative had to start and run your fan page. LOL.

5. Over It

August 20, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Karen needs to get it together. Don’t sign up for a real housewives if you’e going to be too sensitive for the pettiness. What irks me about her is she’s out here sending people cease and desists like she wasn’t awful the first season. She only humbled herself after the Washington Post clocked Ray’s tea. Had that not have happened, she’d still be her usual cocky, rude and fronting self.

• Oprah's Wig

August 20, 2018 at 4:10 pm

THANK. YOU. And I say that as someone who actually likes Karen.

• Twirl

August 20, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Facts!

August 20, 2018 at 3:10 pm

I’m still not understanding why Charrisse is done with Monique. It wasn’t serious enough for them not to be friends anymore. Especially when she has forgiven Gizelle for much worse.