Are Shaunie and Jennifer still friends? Jennifer puts Shaunie on Blast

Jennifer Williams Exposes ‘Basketball Wives’ EP Shaunie O’Neal?

are shaunie and jennifer still friends

Photo Credit: Power 1051FM/YouTube

By: A.J. Niles

Are Shaunie and Jennifer still friends after Jennifer skipped out on the “Basketball Wives” reunion?

It’s probably not possible after Jennifer Williams’ interview with the Breakfast Club recently.

Jennifer used the interview, with help of her friend Angela Yee, to tell her side of things of what went down on season 7.

Not only did Jennifer stand her ground in denying being the source of the season’s juiciest rumors, Jennifer also came for Shaunie.

1. Mona

September 18, 2018 at 1:40 pm

Sounds like Shaunie is very messy behind the scenes but I figured that much.

• Honey

September 18, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I thought that’s been obvious for a long time.

September 18, 2018 at 1:56 pm

Jennifer is a liar. So I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

September 18, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I can believe Shaunie stirs the pot behind the scenes. She makes money when the show is being watched by a lot of people. No drama, bad ratings. But it’s hard to say you have genuine friendships with any of these women when you’re using them for profit.

4. shay

September 19, 2018 at 11:30 am

We all knew this……….. The problem for me is that she never actually says anything to Shaunie face. Unless someone speaks up than I don’t see why we the viewer should care when all they do is kiss her A**.

5. lady virgo

September 19, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Jennifer been popping off and cant fight. When Tammi ran up on her she was shaking.They’re fighting over stuff like Evelyn slept with Tammi’s Ex 20 years ago.. Now it’s Jenn talked about Evelyn and her daughter when they had it out 4 or 5 years ago. Tammi set Jenn up real good, Mad cause she was back friends with Evelyn.. Tammi came off Jealous. People get mad at each other and say all kinds of sh##T but who goes and brings it up years later to CAUSE DRAMA.. But at the same time Tammi walking off is really getting old, like she looked at the reunion. SICK OF THEM ALL! Jackie was the winner of this season..Lvu the new Jackie. Time to end it though.

6. janet

September 26, 2018 at 5:05 pm

I don’t think you could believe Jennifer if her tongue came notorized. I’d believe Tami and Shaunie over Jennifer any day.