Basketball Wives Season 7 Reunion Tea: Tami Tries to Confront Evelyn?

Gossip

Watch: Tami & Evelyn Go At It in ‘Basketball Wives’ Reunion Preview

Basketball Wives Season 7

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

The Basketball Wives season 7 reunion trailer dropped after the season finale Sunday night.

In the trailer, it’s seemingly confirmed Tami got up and left. However, a new tidbit came out. It appears that Tami wanted to come to blows with Evelyn outside of the reunion.

1. Jessica

September 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Tami is almost 50 years old trying to fight just because someone ain’t afraid of her. That’s crazy to me.

2. Morgan

September 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Tami and Evelyn have more in common than they think. Either the show let them fight or stop them from talking about each other. How long is this back and forth gonna be. I’m so over them two going back and forth. Idk why they brought Jennifer back cause they all turned on her. Are any of these women really friends. Btw Evelyn can’t talk about Tami weight cause she’s a diabetic your weight goes up and down and she has other health issues. Evelyn lost a lot of weight also not trying to be funny either.

3. 404

September 11, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Same old Tami. I’m laughing at the people who still think she changed.

September 11, 2018 at 2:11 pm

I’m so over Tami and Evelyn’s beef. It’s been years ladies. Let it go.

• deb

September 11, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I too am sick of the twos of them. if you let them fight it out it wouldn’t be a fair one, cause tami would kill her. therefore, they need to move on, from each other.

5. And What?

September 11, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Why does Malaysia keep coming for OG’s physical appearance?

• deb

September 11, 2018 at 2:26 pm

case she hasn’t seen her own

• Tea

September 11, 2018 at 2:44 pm

Didn’t she say OG looked like James Brown on Twitter and got dragged for colorism?

6. Yeah I Said It!

September 11, 2018 at 2:39 pm

LOL. Tami’s PR made it seem like she was so mature and positive at the reunion. Apologized to Evelyn and everything. I guess they left out that she apologized after she made fun of Evelyn’s fertility struggles and invited her to throw hands outside.

7. Gloria

September 11, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Malaysia has been on ten this season and I don’t understand what her problem is. The table throwing. Constantly coming for OG’s looks. And wearing a cape for Tami when Tami doesn’t care about what she’s doing. She’s just been extra thirsty lately.

September 11, 2018 at 8:57 pm

I try to like Tammy, but I can’t she’s so negative and she’s a liar too! She’s started the drama between Evelyn and Jackie with a lie and she probably lied about the sh-t wit Jen too!

September 11, 2018 at 9:58 pm

These women need to grow up. They all act like they are still in high school.

10. katrina hall

September 13, 2018 at 2:49 am

I hope Evelyn beat the breaks off Tami a-s she the one got all this drama started with her wanna be a-s I hope Reggie leave her a-s

11. Tonya

September 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Evelyn is a wh-re! She Kno she done told Jen a whole lot of sh-t and Jen told it for Evelyn coming for her when they were not friends. Tammi just needs to leave it alone her and Evelyn act just alike. Also Shaunie is fake as h-ll.

12. Nefertiti

September 17, 2018 at 9:55 am

Evelyn is a shady b**** and always wants to play victim. B**** you throw punches and don’t expect anyone to throw them back. Tami has done things and said things but she don’t just dry a** talk shit bout Evelyn h** a**. Evelyn keep Tami name in her mouth. And that b**** shouldn’t have spoke on Tami while she wasn’t on the show anymore. That’s what I mean when I say she keep her name in her mouth.