Braxton Family Values Drama: Towanda Braxton Furious with Production

‘Braxton Family Values’ Drama: Towanda Braxton is Furious with Production & Traci Braxton

On last Thursday’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” the Braxton sisters, and Evelyn Braxton, were in the middle of their walk-out from their reality show. However, Traci made the decision to defect from her siblings and mother to return to the show.

The episode surrounded Traci’s family and her grandson’s christening. During the episode, it seemed her sisters and mother opted not the show up for the event due to the walk-out with WE tv.

After the episode aired, Towanda expressed much anger and disappointment with how things appeared. She hopped on Instagram Live and defended herself and her sisters.

Towanda claims she nor her sisters were told about the christening. In fact, she said she found out about the event a week after from other family members. Towanda said she wouldn’t have missed the event for her godson’s child. All of them, and Evelyn, would’ve shown up despite their walkout.

“I would’ve paid for my own ticket…” said Towanda in the clip. Towanda lastly claimed she wasn’t called by her godson Kevin Jr. regarding the event and feels Traci’s gotten her family involved in their drama unnecessarily.

Check out the video below.

A post shared by Urban Belle Magazine (@urbanbellemagazine) on

1. Lisa

September 3, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Did Towanda ever stop to think that just maybe her nephew didn’t want them there because he didn’t want to deal with the constant drama? They are draining and maybe he’s tired of them mistreating his mother.

• Queen

September 3, 2018 at 7:23 pm

This is what I’m thinking. If they really didn’t know, it may be because their nephew didn’t want them to. If your family is always fighting, I can understand why an occasion this special may be something you want to protect.

• Theresea Wiggins

June 2, 2019 at 10:46 pm

They are so selfish and they are better than Tracey , God don’t like ugly and thats what they are . They Ugly inside which makes them ugly on the outside.If was Tracey would leave then all alone and Tamar she wouldn’t like me no more .

• shirley nickson

June 14, 2019 at 9:36 am

This is all about Tracey getting her own show, know one is treating her bad, she can handle her self it about tv.

• Anita

June 3, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Exactly, I would get sick of them and would step up if I see my mother is being mistreated. I see that with all of them, Tamar can act so disrespectful and ghetto and that’s okay with them. Traci need to get out the years of turmoil that keeps her feeling like an outcast. Tell all of them how you feel and how each one treats her. Tonight, steps away and disappears but they all need to look at themselves in all this and what they can do differently. While I know we get bits of pieces but they should look at themselves. I love their mother but I also feel that her issue with their father need to heal. Too much time has gone by, and now it’s time to let it go.

• Denise stewart

June 19, 2019 at 9:24 am

I know how traci feel.i have alot of sisters..but they dont include me in their world..as for the mom..i agree she needs make peace with their dad..Believe it or not this will bring the daughters closer togther..mens are going always have someone in their life…be happy for him and move on.

September 3, 2018 at 7:32 pm

I thought Traci said she that she and her sisters weren’t really talking like that during the strike or did I just make that up? If they weren’t on good terms, why would any of them get an invite?

• Anita

June 3, 2019 at 6:23 pm

You’re right. They were mad at Traci and I would’ve ignored them as well. Traci is a grown woman and if those ladies decided to walk-out, that’s on them. If Traci chooses to stay, she has every right to stay and make some moolah.

3. LT

September 4, 2018 at 4:49 am

Now since when did Towanda have an affinity towards Traci? I remember when she went in the Starting Over TV show right after she was charged with fraud from checks she stole from her then employer. She threw her entire family under the bus in her quest at some pity party supposedly about her singing career. She was supposedly given 4 yes probation for the charge. I think that’s what her ex held over her head in the custody of her children. At least Traci is trying to earn her keep. And look at Tamar now that her career has tanked, sucking up to Toni. When Tamar was in too, she had no time for any of them and surely not Traci. I hope Traci does her thing and some. I’m glad Trina is stepping back and chilling.

4. Gladys

September 4, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I just dont understand why the main issue among the sisters is that Tamar said Traci was dead to her. Im just shocked that Traci is the villain for them, still! Towanda, Trina, and Toni, have really proven Traci’s sentiment she shared in a therapy session with Dr. Sherry, that no one in that family gives a s*** about her. Such a fixable grievance with a TV network over money calls for Traci to be ostracized and chastised. Why Traci got to be dead though?!?!?!

5. Jamaican Peeper

September 4, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Traci’s life story is more interesting and entertaining to me.

The rest can be gone in my opinion. … her husband just needs to tone down his “[email protected] INNUENDOS”

• Anita

June 3, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Traci maybe it’s your time to step up and defend yourself and do a “tell all” book since they all see you so differently. Take care of your home.

6. patience

September 6, 2018 at 4:05 am

I hate the way the sisters treat Traci. It has reached a point Traci will have to concentrate on her own beautiful family and making a good life for herself.
    What the others should know “what goes up must always come down”…However famous u r…………dnt sh-t on family.! Thank God for the Blessings..!

7. Ms. B

June 2, 2019 at 5:11 pm

I think Traci can do bad by herself, I think she has the Best spirit ever. Toni knows it’s TRUE what’s going on with Traci and how Tamars selfish, self centered behind treats everyone, it’s like she thinks shes better than all of them. Shes so Afraid that others will think one of her sister’s is better than her. Toni is, but shes HUMBLE. SO WRONG AND MISGUIDED SHE IS. She will reap everything that she is sowing, only worse. Others, i.e. sisters and Momma, pretend they don’t see what’s really going on. But God has a way of exposing everything. I’m glad that Trina is distancing herself too. I would have never believed that Towanda would be on Tamar side for anything, dont be a go along to get along girl Towanda, shes gone turn on you too. God is about TRUTH, and you better believe he will expose the liar, all of them. Does anybody really read and LIVE the Bible, or do you ladies think it’s ok to treat your flesh and blood that way. All Tamar trying to do is latch on to another Money Bags, now that Vince is gone. She gone run him away to with her controlling want to be the man in her relationships. Sorry the Bible says submit yourself to your husband. I feel so sorry for Traci, Toni and Trina having to put up with Tamars stupidity and wanna be so called friends, who are not her blood family. I would have added you to Towanda, I thought you were better than that. But if in any way you believe that Tamar is right in the things that she has done to any of you guys. You are sadly mistaken. Just watch and wait, she gone show you again. I pray that at some point this little girl Tamar will get herself together. She hasn’t lived long enough to know anything. The same people you step on going up, you will see again on your fall coming back down. God doesn’t like ugly Tamar. Love God first, then Love others better than yourself. PERFECT LOVE cast out all fear, so grow up little Tamar, theres room at the top for everyone. I know Ms. Evelyn taught you how to share, or maybe not. You missed it somewhere growing up. It shows in your nasty attitude.

8. Wendi

June 2, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Wow I thought I was the only one who was thinking that way about Tamar I never did care for her attitude she is so nasty and I don’t know why the other sisters don’t call her on it God has a way of tearing corrupted nasty people who think it’s all about them down wait Tamar ur day is coming and u won’t c it coming.Tratra we love you girl who Jha bless no man or woman curse

• Patricia Coleman