Cardi B Nicki Minaj NY Fashion Week: Cardi Has a Message for Critic

Cardi B Calls out Critics + Says People Need to Stop Wishing for Her Downfall

cardi b nicki minaj ny fashion week

Photo Credit: Instagram

Weeks ago, Cardi B and Nicki Minaj both made headlines due to an incident that went down between both at NY Fashion Week.

As we reported, Cardi tried to run up on Nicki at an after party.

She was quickly restrained by security, and escorted out of the event.

Since Cardi ended up shoeless with a huge lump on her forehead after the scuffle, many thought her career would take a hit.

Well Cardi took to Instagram recently to respond to those people.

1. Jade

September 26, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Why must she tell us her every thought? She’s extremely insecure

September 26, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Well Cardi isn’t black. So people are dismissing her ratchet behavior as her just being “Latina and spicy.” And yes, I know that there’s a such thing as Afro-Latina but Cardi is not black and not Afro-Latina. Just imagine if Tiffany Haddish fought at the Emmys. She wouldn’t get a pass like Cardi did. Tiff already gets dragged for acting the way she does as a black woman. Yet black women love Cardi B and are the main ones making excuses for her.

• Another Anon

September 26, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I have to agree with this. I don’t dislike Cardi but I do wonder how things would have played out if she was actually black. I’m not so sure people would have defended her the way she did. I mean Nicki got dragged much more and she didn’t even do anything that night. People were saying it was her fault like Wendy and Vivica, and she literally did nothing that night and Cardi ran up on her first.

September 26, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I mean I agree that it’s her time right now and she’s right in knowing that she won’t be on top forever. But why doe she has to respond to every negative thing said about her? That just screams insecurity to me.

4. Sick Of The BS

September 26, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Well Cardi baby no one has to wish for your downfall because you’re determined to destroy yourself with these dumba-s choices. She survived getting knotted up at NYFW but sooner or later, she’ll do some dumb sh-t she can’t Cardi B her way out of it. That’s what happens when people only f-ck with you to spite someone else. Those same people who hate Nicki now loved her a-s a few years ago. They will turn on Cardi too eventually.

5. Barbee

September 26, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Smh. She doesn’t even realize the privilege that she has. Instead, she brags.

6. Nicole Beautiful

September 27, 2018 at 8:54 am

I’m a Nicki fan and there’s no need to hate on Cardi B. All celebrities have a rise and fall, just a part of the game. Maybe she should stop rolling up on grown a-s women talking crazy af, unless she enjoys getting her face knotted up.

September 27, 2018 at 11:19 am

Cardi’s personality is refreshing. That’s all I got.