Dr. Heavenly Husband Cheating Scandal Gets Messier

Gossip

‘Married to Medicine’ Season 6 Gossip

dr heavenly husband cheating

Photo Credit: Instagram

Dr. Heavenly husband cheating scandal gets messier?

“Married to Medicine” just returned for season 6.

And the drama has already been intense.

Mariah Huq has accused Heavenly’s husband Dr. Damon Kimes of cheating. These accusations reportedly will lead to even more conflicts.

1. My 2 Cents

September 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Chile…

2. Guest

September 5, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Wow! That is terrible. Mariah shouldn’t have done that. She would be furious if someone had put her on blast like that. How disgusting. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

3. Sheika

September 5, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Heavenly was one of those people who was always acted like she had the perfect marriage. Those are usually the ones who have the most problems behind closed doors.

September 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm

I have no sympathy for Heavenly. The things she has said and done to people on this show have been awful. I see all of this as karma.

• deb

September 5, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Me too & you know what they say about karma

5. Ms. Jackson

September 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Don’t start no sh-t won’t be no sh-t. All that sh-t Heavenly talked about Mariah’s mother and her husband, she had this coming.

6. Jordan's Memory

September 6, 2018 at 10:07 am

Mariah came back being super messy and I love it! If anyone on that show deserves to be called out its Heavenly. That woman is EVIL walking around calling her husband daddy like he a pimp making everyone think she has the perfect marriage. Her husband kind of spilled the tea that things weren’t rosy when they were on vacation when they were answering questions, and I knew at the reunion something wasn’t right because she was way to emotional at the thought of Quad’s husband cheating, you can tell that hit home.

• Joe joe

September 11, 2018 at 2:46 am

You can tell he cheated. Those episodes where they speak of cheating. HEAVENLY would cry at the idea of Damon cheating and even admitted that if he did she would not leave.

There where a lot of scenea last year that gave it away

September 6, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Never bought that he was the perfect husband like Heavenly kept saying he was. Oh well.

8. anonymous

September 6, 2018 at 1:55 pm

Team Mariah. None of this would have been said if Heavenly didn’t try to shade Aydin’s p-nis. You come for my husband and I’m going for the jugular too. Yes, let’s talk about husbands Heavenly lmao.

9. IDK Yall

September 6, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Yeah I can’t see Aydin let alone Damon getting rowdy like that. Especially not Damon. So I’m not sure I believe this tea.