Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Trailer Released

Bow Wow Goes Off, Masika Meddles & Da Brat Has Issues with Lil Mama in GUHHATL Trailer

growing up hip hop atlanta season 3 trailer

Photo Credit: WE tv

The Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta season 3 trailer is here.

And with the additions of Lil Mama, Masika Kalysha and Bow Wow’ girlfriend Kiyomi Leslie, things are about to heat up.

Plus Bow Wow’s confrontation with the show’s security was also highlighted in the preview.

September 14, 2018 at 3:56 pm

It’s so weird to see Masika there.

2. Over It

September 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm

No Reginae and Brandon? Oh wow.

3. Hater

September 14, 2018 at 5:12 pm

I’m curious how this will turn out so I’ll definitely be watching.

4. Sis

September 14, 2018 at 9:15 pm

5. Sis

September 14, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Brat needs to have a seat with her Thug AZZ. Probably jealous of Little Mama. Always starting sh#t, she’s now trying to file Bankruptcy to get rid of the girl she hit over the head with a bottle. Aint gave her a dime since she was released from Prison. And the girl done took legal action to get paid. Bankruptcy would stop her from having to pay.. I hope the Judge makes her pay up and dismisses the filing. Teach her to stop fronting like shes so bout that life.

6. Jordan's Memory

September 15, 2018 at 1:21 pm

This season looks boring but I am glad that Brandon and Reginae is no longer on here cuz they were super annoying to me, it’s going to be good to see MC Lyte even if she’s on there for one episode and bow wow looks like a 10-year old having a temper tantrum he is too small to be fighting anybody. I guess I will watch out of habit.

7. lady virgo

September 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Bow Wow done got his girl a Check. Hope little Man doesnt get into another fight
    with the cameras. LOL