Is Angela Dead in Power? Courtney Kemp Speaks

Is Angela Valdes Really Dead? Courtney Kemp Speaks

Photo Credit: STARZ

Is Angela dead in Power?

That is what many fans of the hit show are still asking.

On the season 5 finale, Angela took a bullet to the chest after Tommy attempted to take out Ghost.

Luckily, show creator Courtney Kemp has decided to not let fans wait until season 6 to learn Angela’s fate.

September 11, 2018 at 2:56 pm

I knew her a-s wasn’t dead. Ugh.

2. Jordan's Memory

September 11, 2018 at 2:56 pm

I knew it! Because she was still alive and talking when it went off. I wonder how this is going to play out between Ghost and Tommy. I bet all 3 going to branch off and be rivals, Tommy, Tariq and Ghost fighting for the seat at the table with Italians.

September 11, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Of course she’s not dead. Courtney would never kill her favorite character.

• Valerie

September 11, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Nope. Tasha would be killed off before Angela. I don’t think Courtney likes Tasha.

4. Ms. Jackson

September 11, 2018 at 3:08 pm

This is some weak sh-t. The f-ck is Courtney doing? They could have spared us that dumb a-s ending if she’s not dead. That was dramatic as f-ck for no reason.

5. Im Sayin

September 11, 2018 at 3:15 pm

*rolls eyes*

September 11, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Good. She should have never been shot in the first place. Tommy gets on my nerves. He constantly makes bad choices that hurt everyone else. How do you shoot the one person keeping your silly a-s out of prison?

7. Valerie

September 11, 2018 at 3:30 pm

I’m not even surprised. Angela will most likely be one of the last ones standing when the show is over. She is Courtney’s fave.

8. My 2 Cents

September 11, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Why not let the fans debate in peace and then find out the truth on the season 6 premiere? The curiosity would have made people more excited about next season anyway. I just don’t understand why she rushed to tell us this.

9. Ratchet Queen

September 11, 2018 at 3:41 pm

LMBO! Courtney could not take people thinking her fave Angie was really dead. Sis got so triggered she had to do multiple interviews and an IG announcement. Now maybe the rest of the Angie stans can calm down and stop crying.

10. Barbee

September 11, 2018 at 4:14 pm

She got shot in the chest. How does she survive that?

11. Mo

September 11, 2018 at 5:04 pm

I want to get upset with Courtney but to be honest they don’t enough likable characters that can carry the show. If the main cast dies so does the show.

Only the Walking dead has been able to kill people off and still survive

September 11, 2018 at 7:17 pm

This show would be so much better if the writing wasn’t so soap opera like. Right now Snowfall is the better show about the drug game.

• Mo

September 13, 2018 at 1:04 am

Snowfall is nowhere near as good as it could be. I still don’t understand why that boy wants to be a drug dealer but refuses to kill when he has to.

13. anon anon

September 11, 2018 at 10:01 pm

they play too much

14. Mona

September 12, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Why does Courtney love this character so much? I don’t get it.