Is Tamera Mowry Husband Adam Housley Racist? Tamera Finally Says No

Watch: Tamera Mowry Says Her Husband Adam Housley ‘Is Not Racist’

tamera mowry husband adam housley

Photo Credit: The Real/Warner Bros.

“The Real” today touched on the hot-button topic of “The Talk’s” Julie Chen leaving the show to stand behind her now former CBS executive husband.

Things were getting pretty hot among the ladies. However, things reached a hot point when Tamera revealed she understood what Julie’s going through. She’s been dealing with people calling her husband, former Fox News employee Adam Housley, a racist.

Tamera took the moment to passionately stand behind Adam and tell everyone that he isn’t racist.

I get what you’re saying, in the sense that, there are some people that think that my husband is racist, because he worked for [Fox News].

I’ma look in that camera right there and let everybody know my husband is not a racist!

The crowd gave Tamera a strong applause at that stance behind her man.

Check out the clip below.

1. Izzy

September 18, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Oh. Anyway, why doesn’t Tia follow Tamera or Adam on Instagram? I think that’s more interesting.

• Barbee

September 18, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Oh wow. I didn’t know that.

September 18, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Given the things he’s said in the past on Fox News and on Instagram, I’m giving Tamera the side eye on this.

3. Ms. Jackson

September 18, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Adam’s a-s was definitely up in his feelings because black people told him the 4th of July ain’t sh-t. Then he proceeded to argue in the comments lecturing black people about what we are allowed to think and feel. That’s the sh-t in the closet racists do. Tamera will drink this man’s bath water but it doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t see the red flags.

• Anonymous

September 18, 2018 at 6:03 pm

She probably has the same views he does.

• Twirl

September 18, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Thank you! That post made it clear as day what his views are. Tamera needs to stop this weak version of damage control!

• Old School

September 18, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Let me go find this post.

September 18, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Kind of annoying that she may have been attempting to assert her blackness here by talking in a fake southern accent, rolling her neck and being dramatic with her fingers.

5. CiCi

September 18, 2018 at 7:08 pm

She’s become really annoying.

6. Lauren

September 18, 2018 at 8:13 pm

I don’t know much about Adam besides that he used to work at Fox News. I don’t know if he’s racist or not. But I do know Tamera cares a lot about what people say online about her marriage. That kind of stuff will drain you. You can’t respond to every negative comment nor change people’s minds. So why bother?