Nicki and Cardi B Beef Update: Cardi Gets Accused of Being a Hypocrite

Social Media Users Accuse Cardi B of Being a Hypocrite (UPDATE)

Photo Credit: Instagram

Folks are still talking about the Cardi B and Nicki Minaj drama that took place during New York Fashion Week.

Cardi tried to run up on Nicki at an after party, but was restrained by security.

She later told Instagram followers that she did so because Nicki made comments about her daughter.

But people are coming up with receipts that may show that Cardi is a bit of a hypocrite.

1. Zodiac

September 10, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Of course she’s a hypocrite. Cardi sits online and curses people out all day long. She’s said worse sh-t to strangers on the daily. I can’t believe people defended this broad.

2. Shayla

September 10, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Saying Nicki said something about Kulture was just damage control. People were dragging her about that lump and she needed a way to get people back on her side. Sadly her little letter of lies worked.

September 10, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Wow. So she’s out here calling dead black children monkeys. How does she have black stans? She’s disgusting!

• Helpmetounderstand

September 10, 2018 at 6:21 pm

She called this beautiful black girl on love and hip hop a monkey. The young lady didn’t see it coming, she later threw a shoe. I can’t and I never will with This chick.

• Helpmetounderstand

September 11, 2018 at 10:42 am

I meant she called her a cockroach.

September 10, 2018 at 3:27 pm

Cardi is such a fraud. She doesn’t write her own raps. Now she’s out here playing victim when she’s the one who ran up on Nicki. I bet that liked tweet never happened either. Ole lying a-s.

5. Ms. Jackson

September 10, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Then this makes Cardi fake as f-ck. How do you try to get people on your side by saying Nicki talked sh-t about your kid when you’re out here doing the same sh-t? She needs to explain this sh-t!

6. Im Sayin

September 10, 2018 at 3:49 pm

What Cardi said to that mother was worse than anything she accused Nicki of doing. I’m legit angry that she would say anything like that to someone about their dead child.

7. And What?

September 10, 2018 at 4:17 pm

I’m listening to Queen Radio now.

8. Him

September 10, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Yes she’s a hypocrite and I’m over her I can say what I want but you dear can’t say nothing to me! You aren’t off limits when it comes to a battle! Get tough skin!

September 10, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Cardi’s fans are a lot like her so they don’t care about her lying, calling dead black babies monkeys, etc. I just want her and her fans to stop acting like she’s some victim and Nicki is the big, bad bully. Cardi doesn’t need an excuse to run up on someone. That’s what she’s done her whole life. There’s plenty of videos on Youtube that prove just that. No one bullied this girl.

10. IJS

September 11, 2018 at 1:49 pm

It’s sad that both of these women have allowed catty industry men and immature stans to cause them to have a beef. They would have made way more money together. Like Cardi could have co-headlined Nicki’s tour. They could have even done songs on each other’s albums. Wasted opportunities.