Power Season 5 Episode 10 Recap: When This Is Over

‘Power’ Recap: Silver Returns + Ghost’s Strained Relationship with Tommy Becomes Deadly

Photo Credit: Starz

On the season 5 finale of “Power,” the pressure gets real for Angela.

When the Feds close in on her, she figures out a plan that can save everyone.

But Ghost’s fractured relationship with Tommy puts her life in danger.

Here’s a recap of “When This is Over.”

1. Lisa

September 10, 2018 at 11:47 am

Angela is not dead. I just don’t think Courtney has the balls to kill off her favorite character.

2. Lay Lay

September 10, 2018 at 12:02 pm

This whole episode was meh for me. It felt rushed and very soap opera like.

3. anonymous

September 10, 2018 at 12:15 pm

lol at them killing off angela when she actually becomes likable

4. 100

September 10, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I’m sorry but I have a problem with Tasha and Angela sacrificing everything for Ghost. All he does is lie both and ruin their lives. I can’t look past that and it makes he hate his character.

5. Im Sayin

September 10, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Watching the after show makes me question where Courtney is going with this show. She said Ghost killed Silver because he still loves Tasha and he was jealous. And that’s why he lied to Angela and said he didn’t kill Silver. So it makes it seem like Angela sacrificed herself for nothing. Not only did Ghost lie to her but he still loves Tasha. So what did Angela die or get shot for?

6. Nessa

September 10, 2018 at 12:56 pm

I saw the spoiler last week and thought it was a dream sequence. The fact that Angela didn’t technically die in the scene and no one including Courtney or Starz are confirming she’s dead makes me think she survives. So womp womp on that. I hated how Tasha acted on this episode. Wanting to kill Angela and blackmailing Keisha was just wrong on so many levels.

7. Yeah I Said It!

September 10, 2018 at 1:25 pm

This season finale was a bit of a letdown. The last episode was better. Kanan’s last episode felt like a finale. And haven’t we already done the whole Ghost vs Tommy thing before? It’s time for something new.

8. Ms. Jackson

September 10, 2018 at 1:27 pm

So Ghost doesn’t want to be with Tasha but he doesn’t want her to be with anyone else? What a piece of sh-t.

9. Babygirl

September 10, 2018 at 2:07 pm

I need receipts because right now I refuse to believe Angela is dead. I just don’t think Courtney would do that. She will kill off Tasha before she kills of Angela. I’m glad Keisha stood up for herself but I’m pretty sure she’s going to end up dead. She’s not cut out for that life.

September 10, 2018 at 2:25 pm

After this episode, I really don’t understand why people hate Angela so much. She literally looked out for everyone, even Tasha’s annoying a-s. She did not deserve what she got in the end. It really angered me because she loved Ghost more than Tasha ever has. I don’t want to watch anymore if she’s dead. The whole show is about her and Ghost anyway so killing her off doesn’t make sense.

11. Chelly

September 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm

They could have kept this ending. Cliffhangers are the worst. We’re supposed to wait an entire year to find out if Angela is dead or not. That’s lazy writing.

September 10, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Someone said that the series would end with Tasha and Ghost getting back together. I’m starting to think that theory isn’t crazy after all.

13. Jordan's Memory

September 10, 2018 at 3:20 pm

I think the finale would have been fire if they had combined the two episodes with Kannan dying and this episode because Kannan dying was more of a shock than anything that happened on the finale. And for the record I believe Tommy was trying to shoot Ghost for setting him up to kill his dad but Angela jumped in the way, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out between the two of them next season. It would have also been nice to see Tariq in the finale as well maybe doing something with the Italians.

September 10, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Worst finale ever and Angela a-s ain’t dead.

15. Cook

September 11, 2018 at 2:42 am

The writters are scared to kill off any major characters. ANGELA is not dead.

I do wish they introduced more likable characters

September 11, 2018 at 2:06 pm

This show could be legendary if Courtney didn’t have favorite characters. She will not kill them off when they need to be dead and it hurts the show.

17. Lacey

September 12, 2018 at 2:36 am

Tommy finally took the ring off of his chain. I think he is finally over Holly and probably genuinely interested in Keisha now.

18. Lacey

September 12, 2018 at 2:41 am

Tommy took the ring off of his chain. I think he might finally be over Holly and genuinely interested in Keisha now.