Tommie Lee Kids Update: Reality Star Assaults Child at School?

Tommie Lee Arrested, Again for Allegedly Assaulting Her Child at Middle School

tommie lee kids

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Tommie Lee is back in the headlines.

Apparently she’s been arrested, yet again.

This time the details behind her latest arrest has caused quite the debate on social media. According to reports, she allegedly assaulted her own daughter.

The situation allegedly took place at the child’s school.

And plenty of people are sounding off on social media.

1. Erica

October 17, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Tommie stans, is Tommie still cute and so real now? Smh!

October 17, 2018 at 6:21 pm

This woman has some serious issues. When is it ever that serious that this should happen?

3. My 2 Cents

October 17, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Mess. How many times have we called her out on here and said she was a whole mess but people ran on here and said “But Joseline!” This is horrible.

• Yeah I Said It!

October 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Exactly. They always deflect and talk about Joseline like she somehow cancels out anything Tommie does.

4. Realness

October 17, 2018 at 6:29 pm

This doesn’t surprise me. She fights everyone else, why would her kids be exempt?

5. Nicole

October 17, 2018 at 6:34 pm

I’m sure Mona is somewhere doing the Birdman hand rub right now.

6. ATL

October 17, 2018 at 6:47 pm

This is why I don’t like Tommie. Like she goes way too far and she clearly needs help.

7. Ms. Jackson

October 17, 2018 at 6:55 pm

The f-ck? She actually slammed the child’s head into a locker? Why do so many people love her dysfunctional a-s?

8. Oprah's Wig

October 17, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Seems like to me she has a toxic relationship with her daughter like she does with her own mother.

October 17, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Her daughter probably tried her and Tommie snapped.

10. Mo

October 17, 2018 at 11:57 pm

They are going to end up firing Tommie from love and hip&hop! She is now considered q danger to children. IF THIS is true this is a very bad look for the franchise!!

If tommie ends up seriously hurting someone that’s a law suit

11. Jordan's Memory

October 18, 2018 at 8:05 am

Now before I read this post I was like okay her child probably pop off at the mouth and she handled her arse. But shoving her head against a locker? No maim! That’s crazy! I wonder was she drunk when she did it? That girl needs help!

October 18, 2018 at 11:25 am

I understand that kids can be disrespectful at times, but did she go to the school with the intent to square off with her daughter? Like who does that? And then slam the child’s head into the locker? Her behavior is awful and she could have her kids taken away.

October 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Mind you this its the same woman who tried to hit Joseline with her car. There’s nothing she won’t do.