Heavenly from Married to Medicine Takes It Too Far?

Dr. Heavenly Goes There

heavenly from married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

Well we already told you the reunion for the current season of “Married To Medicine” has been filmed and it was nuts.

According to reports, a lot of scandalous accusations were made.

However, one of the biggest feuds remains to be between Mariah and Heavenly.

One of the things Mariah feels is unfair is the fact that Heavenly continues to come for Miss Lucy.

And Mariah questioned why no one on the cast has called her out for it.

It’s now been reported that both Toya and Simone call Heavenly out for this at the reunion.

But it remains to be seen if Heavenly actually stops because she’s still being messy on social media.

In fact, she told a follower that no one in Mariah’s family is safe:

Heavenly also echoed what Simone has said on the show and confirmed that she goes after Miss Lucy because it effectively upsets Mariah.

1. Anon

November 20, 2018 at 2:04 pm

This woman is so awful. She will literally say anything to hurt someone. And will be quick to say it’s just words like a true bully.

November 20, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Mariah’s father is dead. And no decent human being comes for someone’s parents and children.

• Lyn

November 21, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Mariah said Dr Heavenly’s deceased father hit on ugly azz Ms Goosy.. I mean Lucy

• Anonymous

November 21, 2018 at 9:37 pm

That’s not what Lake and Mariah said. They said Damon aka Daddy hit on Lucy.

3. Troll

November 20, 2018 at 2:05 pm

She’s really trying to use that glass incident as an excuse for sh-t she was doing way before they took that trip to Antigua. I can’t stand Heavenly.

4. Chelly

November 20, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Just when I thought she couldn’t go any lower.

November 20, 2018 at 2:38 pm

I hate to be that person but Heavenly is only doing all of this because she knows no one on the show is going to lay hands on her. That’s why I know she wasn’t scared for her life after Mariah broke that glass. So she can stop being dramatic.

6. AJO

November 20, 2018 at 3:10 pm

But this the Dr y’all clap for and say y’all love! She is horrible wicked woman and KARMA is a B

7. Jasmine

November 20, 2018 at 3:39 pm

The Mariah haters will excuse this.

8. Tasha

November 20, 2018 at 4:38 pm

Heavenly doensn’t act like a married woman with 3 kids. She acts like she’s still in high school and lacks any maturity.

9. deb dyson

November 20, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I don’t blame Mariah one bit, the broken glass was to be ready in case the crazy b&tch jumped. If she stayed in her place she had nothing to worry about. I am over Heavenly, she is disgusting & starting to be an embrassment to her own husband, nobody is impressed with her ignorant arse.

November 21, 2018 at 7:12 am

Childish. Someone is going to end up punching her in the face 💯.

11. Jordan's Memory

November 21, 2018 at 8:09 am

Now I see why her own kids and husband seem annoyed everytime she tries too talk to them. This woman is the devil’s advocate.

12. MissT

November 21, 2018 at 9:22 am

This woman is a horrible human being and maybe that’s why her eyes are so dingy looking. She admitted on twitter that she told quad to ask the question about being trapped so she already knew what to say for an answer. I dont remember her giving the other ladies a chance to study for couples therapy beforehand. IMO she has crossed the threshold into a-s beating territory.

13. Guest

November 21, 2018 at 12:18 pm

Omg! How disgusting and dreadful!! I have no empathy or sympathy for Heavenly if she’s going to continue this behavior. Straight shenanigans and nonsense! Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

November 21, 2018 at 6:49 pm

It’s all fun and games now until acting a donkey on this show affects your life outside of the show. I wouldn’t want this woman to be my dentist and I know I’m not alone.

15. Dewight Smith

August 14, 2019 at 7:05 am

I can’t stand Heavenly a-s. She needs to be fired. Going after kids. She is disgusting.