NeNe and Gregg Leakes Cancer Update: NeNe Calls out Gregg on Twitter

NeNe Leakes Calls out Gregg Leakes on Twitter

nene and gregg leakes cancer

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes have opened up about Gregg’s battle with colon cancer.

And RHOA fans know it hasn’t been an easy emotional journey for either.

In particular, NeNe says the stress from taking care of Gregg has oftentimes placed a strain on their marriage.

So it’s probably no surprise that she vented about it on Twitter hours ago.

November 30, 2018 at 11:19 am

I understand she’s hurt and frustrated, but some things just don’t need to be put on social media.

2. Porsha

November 30, 2018 at 11:25 am

NeNe’s feelings are clearly hurt. It’s stressful enough to watch your spouse go through having cancer but when they take their stress out on you, it’s really hurtful. But NeNe needs to log off Twitter and tell Gregg how she feels. Only he can resolve the issue so there’s no need in sharing it with Twitter followers. We don’t need to know.

November 30, 2018 at 11:32 am

Not okay. Nene is a very selfish and mean person.

• Twirl

November 30, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Right! She wants to leave her husband while he has cancer! How despicable!

4. 404

November 30, 2018 at 11:43 am

NeNe is one of those people who wears her emotions on her sleeves. It’s not healthy but it’s her way of coping.

5. Sherrill

November 30, 2018 at 1:32 pm

NeNe I know what you are going though it. I took care of my mother for over 30 years she had two bullets in her head since 1962 she had seizures and was handicapp she was paralyze on her left side she passed on August 6 2018 at the age of 97 years old. But the last five years of her life she seem to become more bitter and would say mean things to me and I did everything for her. I would just ask God to give me strength and continue to take care of her,, and know I feel at piece knowing I did everything I could to make her happy. God is good just talk to him and he will bring you though. I love you and Gregg God Bless, and you are in my prayers.

6. Guest

November 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Being a caretaker can be exhausting and especially if the person is cantankerous and difficult. However, IMO it would be better for her to vent to a friend than on social media. I’m sure when she calms down she’ll regret doing that. Sometimes when we’re emotional in the moment words come out that are defense mechanisms bc we may feel attacked. I hope she can continue to be compassionate and empathetic towards Gregg. It’s easier said than done.

November 30, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I guess some people forgot about that time Gregg went on that radio station and dragged Nene. He can be very mean and nasty.