Porsha Williams And Wendy Williams Exchange Jabs

Wendy Williams Calls out Porsha Williams + Porsha Claps Back

porsha williams and wendy williams

Photo Credit: Instagram

Fans of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” have been debating on if Porsha Williams’ use of Dennis McKinley’s toothbrush is out of line.

Of course, the topic was one of the most discussed ones from the most recent episode.

While the ladies were in Miami to support NeNe, Porsha was hoping she’d get a proposal on her birthday weekend.

In between the multiple gifts she got from Dennis, she revealed that she uses his toothbrush everyday.

Wendy Williams discussed this and told her audience that Porsha has been annoying this season.

1. Im Sayin

November 14, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Porsha’s response doesn’t make anything Wendy said less true. Porsha looks even more foolish this season than she usually does.

• Twirl

November 14, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Exactly!

• MISS D

November 15, 2018 at 12:40 pm

EXACTLY AND HER RESPONSE DIDNT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE. I LIKE PORSHA BUT SHE IS LOOKING THIRSTY AS F#$%. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL – MAKING HER COINS – JUST CALM DOWN – IF THIS MAN IS THE MAN FOR YOU – EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN LINE… AND DONT USE NOBODY TOOTHBRUSH – THAT ISH IS NASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY

2. Morgan

November 14, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Porsha just happy yes it’s over the top for me…. I’m not gonna use my husband toothbrush when I have my own. Even I don’t have one I’m gonna go out and buy me one. That’s me each to their own

3. Nessa

November 14, 2018 at 1:11 pm

They are both right 🤷🏾‍♀️

4. Peachy

November 14, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Porsha doesn’t know a lot about Dennis yet. He may have someone on the side too. I hope not but she’s too afraid to even question him about anything.

5. Shady Bootz

November 14, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Porsha was calling the shots last season when she dated Todd because she was the breadwinner and he seemed like a punk a-s. Now that she got a real dude with paper who showering her with expensive gifts she on cloud 9 and the black blonde is coming out of her. It’s extra af but it’s good to see her so in love and in a happy place.

November 14, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Okay Wendy may have an open marriage but Porsha is making a fool out of herself on television. She’s going to have egg on her face when all of this said and done!

November 14, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Sigh…

November 14, 2018 at 5:37 pm

This clap back is great until Dennis gets exposed.

9. Twirl

November 14, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Wendy wasn’t even as harsh as she could have been. Porsha looks desperate and pathetic this season! The toothbrush thing was pathetic but begging this man to put a ring on it shows how thirsty she is! Kenya really did get the last laugh!

10. Curious

November 15, 2018 at 6:48 am

So Porsha marrying a man she barely knows, Latoya married a man who she can’t talk to and Michelle is engaged to a man who thinks shes a hot mess and doesn’t really want to marry her. So is this the make black women look stupid and pressed for a man era of television?

11. MadamMillie

November 15, 2018 at 1:14 pm

I like Porsha but I don’t like the way she’s acting so giddy over this man. Using somebody toothbrush is disgusting. And her clapback was lame to me.