RHOA Season 11 Episode 2 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Kandi Has Tea on Porsha’s Boo Dennis + The Ladies Support Gregg

rhoa season 11 episode 2

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha continues to keep her fingers crossed for a proposal from Dennis.

Meanwhile, Kandi has some tea on Dennis and wonders if she should spill it.

NeNe is happy the girls surprise her in Miami, but she still worries about Gregg’s battle with cancer. After he gets too hot in her Miami store, the ladies must come together to support him.

And Marlo and Porsha end their feud.

Here’s a recap of “South Peach.”

November 12, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Kandi didn’t want anyone saying anything about Todd but here she goes being messy about Porsha’s relationship. She is such a hypocrite.

2. Shady Bootz

November 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm

I cried when Cynthia was about to cry in her confessional over Greg. I cried when Greg was telling the ladies how he hadn’t eaten in 4 days and was weak and I cried when Lonie started crying backstage I was a mess. I wish Greg and NeNe all the best. In other news, I can’t ride for Kandi if she gonna start being messy. Leave Porsha alone got damn. Focus on Todd shooting the club up, Xscape & OLG.

3. Lisa

November 12, 2018 at 1:10 pm

All the Gregg scenes had me teary eyed.

4. WhatWhat

November 12, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Marlo is such a try hard.

5. blackrose

November 12, 2018 at 4:17 pm

I understand that everyone can learn and take something from these scenes but as someone who has lost her parents, and many others to cancer, I wonder if everything needs to be filmed and is the money really worth it. Greg looks bad. I pray he gets to remission and that they eventually let these cameras go, and deal with this in private. Having a bunch of cameras and light didnt help the room temperature

• julyol1972

November 12, 2018 at 7:02 pm

But unfortunately, that is their reality and everything that they signed up for. It may seem like an invasion of privacy but Nene has always said she couldn’t have gotten through it without the tips and advice from viewers of the show. She and Gregg apparently settled on a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle for him and a pescatarian one for her based off the advice they received from many of her followers. And she created/is creating a website with tips about healthy eating.

I totally understand where you’re coming from but sometimes it’s moments like these that make you realise how relatable some of the situations they have are.

6. My 2 Cents

November 13, 2018 at 10:56 am

Chile Kandi will hold onto a grudge forever.