Cecil and Simone Update: Cecil Finally Apologizes About Tammy

Watch: Cecil Finally Apologizes to Dr. Simone for the Tammy Situation

cecil and simone

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the current season of “Marred To Medicine,” Dr. Simone and Cecil Whitmore are still working on their marriage.

During the previous season, the couple nearly divorced.

It was eventually revealed that one of Simone’s main issues is that Cecil was just too close to one of his female friends.

The woman, Tammy, was someone Simone felt did not respect their marriage.

Although Cecil eventually removed Tammy out of his life, he at times doesn’t seem to understand why Tammy bothered Simone.

On the upcoming episode, he comes to terms with his role in the issue.

December 14, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Idk you can tell in his body language in that green screen that he’s not really all that sorry. He still doesn’t understand why Simone was so upset by the friendship. He only apologized because he’s tired of Simone blowing up on him over it.

2. O-La

December 14, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I just don’t know about these two. Sometimes I’m not sure this marriage is going to make it.

3. Jordans Memory

December 14, 2018 at 1:42 pm

I agree with both of you. As a woman, if my husband walked out on me when I needed him the most and especially after I explained to you that it will be over if you leave and you still walked out TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN FRIEND OR NOT, that tells me for one, this woman is more important to you than I am, and two you have mentally and physically checked out of our marriage and for that I don’t think its something I would be willing to fix. Just the look on his face like he is clueless and have no idea why she is mad would make me want to punch him in the face! At this point I think they are together out of habit, or even for the show. For her it could be a it’s cheaper to keep him situation since he haven’t worked in a while.

4. Tasha

December 14, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Simone is never going to let this go and Cecil is never going to really be sorry about it.

5. Viv

December 14, 2018 at 2:45 pm

This needs to be the last time they discuss this. He apologized. She needs to forgive and they need to move forward.

6. My 2 Cents

December 14, 2018 at 3:50 pm

They need to get it together ASAP or that divorce will happen next time.