Dutchess from Black Ink Feels Vindicated Amid Show Controversy

After Recent Episode of ‘Black Ink Crew,’ Dutchess Feels Vindicated

dutchess from black ink

Photo Credit: VH1

People are talking the most recent episode of “Black Ink Crew.”

And it’s all because a lot of people feel like Teddy and Cease were wrong to jump Alex.

Before the violence went down, Cease already said that he would lay hands on Alex if he didn’t get Donna in check.

Both Cease and Donna have been on bad terms since Cease decided to promote new hire Tati as the VP of Black Ink.

As for Alex, he decided early on to stay out of Cease and Donna’s beef since he has respect for both. But that wasn’t good enough for Cease and Teddy apparently.

After the episode aired, both were dragged something serious on social media. So Teddy ended up apologizing. However, Cease has stood firm and he doesn’t appear to regret anything.

A lot of fans have complained about the show’s current direction, with some even commenting about it on Dutchess’ Instagram page.

So this is what she had to say in response:

View this post on Instagram

Y’all wondering why I left at the time, I was wondering how could I stay? Yeah from tv it looks like people winning but when u know the contracts and what people really getting it makes it easy to walk away from what doesn’t serve you! I thank God for strength to walk away when I didn’t know what was next but the favor that he put on my life from birth was beyond anything a tv show could give me! U count your blessings how u choose and I’ll do the same for myself! I don’t need 5 tattoo shops all I needed was the mental capacity to open the businesses that i don’t even have to say I have anything to do with! When u do Gods work, he opens up the windows of heaven & pours u out blessings that u may not have enough room to receive! I’m a living testimony and I don’t need to Bragg to be Blessed! 😉🤔🤫 U have to let God do his work, be patient, he’s an on time God! @diddy thank u!

A post shared by DutchessofInk™ (@dutchessofink) on

One of her followers felt she should not have posted about the show. Here’s what she had to say about that:

1. Anon

December 16, 2018 at 12:09 pm

She should feel vindicated because she tried to tell people a long time ago what it was. Ceaser tried to destroy her but he was the problem all along.

2. Honey

December 16, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Dutchess shouldn’t even waste her precious time speaking on this foolishness. Let all the people who dragged her and took up for Cease feel dumb right now.

• Twirl

December 16, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Exactly! I’d be paying the entire show dust! Cease is still getting dragged on IG too!

3. Barbee

December 16, 2018 at 12:51 pm

As she should.

December 16, 2018 at 1:11 pm

She won.

5. Tasha

December 16, 2018 at 5:15 pm

I’m proud of her for walking away and starting her own shop/ radio show. Now she doesn’t have to make a fool of herself on TV to make money.

6. Elizabeth

December 17, 2018 at 11:56 am

Now I like Dutchess but she needs to remember she was asking Cease to take her back the last time she was on the show. He said no and she ended up leaving the show. Now imagine how things would be for her now if Cease did want to get back together and they got back together. She’d still be on the show right now stressed and getting constantly disrespected by him like always. That’s why I tell women that a lot of the time breakups are a blessing. Some of us don’t know how to cut off toxic men and God just has to step in. Now Dutchess knows her worth and she realizes she was too good for the situation she was in for several years. That’s a blessing.

7. Mz. Jonez

December 17, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Man BYE!! Dutchess was on the show treating people bad too..it was not just Cease. Don’t get me wrong Cease is showing out and needs to be checked. But Dutchess was acting all high and mighty.